🍋 Close Shop - Cinnamon x Male Reader (Nekopara) (+18)

Fuck it, this is the first time I'm writing a lemon. And like it says in the title, this is going to get wild so if you wanna read then go ahead, but if not, then read anyway cuz why not.

————————————————————————

It was late, so the logical thing to do was to close the shop and call it a day. All the girls were already sleeping but I was in the kitchen preparing everything for the next day. A couple of minutes later I decided that I actually needed some sleep so I closed shop and was about to walk home until...

"Achoo!"

I heard a noise so I walked to where the noise came from and opened the kitchen door and there was Cinnamon, hiding in the storage room, in a rather strange position.

"What are you doing?"

Cinnamon: "I'm sorry! I—I just wanted to keep you company."

"By hiding in here? Right."

Cinnamon started to moan a little.

Cinnamon: "Can you help? I'm kind of stuck in here."

I started to think things through a little. Let's say that, she doesn't go home to sleep, which means it'll worry my sister and the other girls, which means she would be punished by my sister once she got home, but if I'm also the one that's taking care of the catgirls, then I can also deliver punishment, right? I was thinking of leaving her there until she apologized...

"You know what? You'll stay there for a bit longer."

Cinnamon: "What?! Oh...A-Are you gonna do lewd things to me while I'm in this pose..."

...But I had forgotten that Cinnamon is a perverted catgirl.

"You're joking right?"

Cinnamon: "I can just imagine you having your way with my body stuck in this position...the thought of it is making me go crazy...I think I'm going to drool..."

"Never mind, let me help you..."

There was no way I could get her out of her predicament without holding onto a place she enjoyed but I did anyways and held onto her thighs and started pulling.

Cinnamon: "Ahh...Y/N..."

"Just let me get you out and you can moan and be weird as much as you want."

I started pulling more until I finally got her out and I dropped to the floor, Cinnamon landing right on top of me.

"Did you...did you get wet?"

Since she was on top of me, I could feel her bottom and it felt moist. I didn't think this through.

Cinnamon: "Hey Y/N...you said I could do what I wanted once you freed me right?"

"I did not say that Cinnamon—"

Cinnamon quickly reached my pants and removed them, revealing a tent.

Cinnamon: "Ah...it's big...you got excited too didn't you?"

"Hey, let's talk about this—"

She started nibbling on my tip, which was being covered by my boxers so she removed those as well and my boner was out for her to see.

Cinnamon: "I think it's bigger than I remember it."

I didn't say anything since I knew for a fact that once Cinnamon starts being Cinnamon, she cannot be stopped.

Cinnamon: "I guess I can just..."

She starts licking it, in a teasing manner. I slightly shifted because of her actions but I tried and remained calm.

Cinnamon: "Ahh...you're enjoying it...I'm glad..."

She starts taking it to the next level by putting the whole thing in her mouth and this, obviously, took me by surprise.

"Oh sweet mother of all cats."

She started bobbing her head up and down and was slowly speeding up. She kept on going until I grabbed her head and started stroking her strands of hair, which caused her to slow down and remove her mouth, a string of liquid hanging in between.

Cinnamon: "Sorry, I got carried away a little there, I don't want to let you finish just yet. There's something else I want to do."

She grabbed the gardment covering her chest and pulled it down, revealing those soft, squishy boobs of love.

Cinnamon: "I want to do something special!"

She grabbed my penis, placed it in between her breasts and started licking on the tip. I just stayed quiet, enjoying every second of the experience. Cinnamon started to put some of it in her mouth and sucked on it while the rest was being taken care of by her large bust. I started to get close to finishing so Cinnamon started speeding up her process, vigorously sucking on my dick and using her hands to move her breasts up and down: an effective breastjob that no other catgirl could replicate, except for maybe Maple and Coconut.

Cinnamon: [Muffled catgirl noises]

I busted my load inside Cinnamon's mouth so naturally she tried and take it all in, but failed and let it go from her mouth, sperm spewing all over the room and on her face and breasts.

Cinnamon: "Ahh...ooh...I'm sorry I couldn't swallow it all Y/N...now we have to clean...hehe..."

I was panting, completely out of breath from Cinnamon's great paizuri session. I never planned on this but I've enjoyed it. Now came the boring part.

Y/N: "Don't worry...we'll clean together and I'll shower you as well."

Cinnamon: "Shower with Y/N...you're very perverted."

Y/N: "You're cute, Cinnamon."

I gently pat her head, knowing she might do something while we shower. She simply looks at me with a very blissful look on her face.

——————————————————————————