🍋 Trespasser - Nemuri Kayama X Male Reader X Tsuyu Asui (MHA) (+18) (Req)

This a strange pairing but eh, why not.

P.S.: Oneshots are never connected with each other unless they have different parts (part 1 and part 2, etc.) so this one isn't connected to the Tsuyu or Midnight oneshot that have been written before.

P.S.P.S.: Was planning on publishing more oneshots, but they aren't quite ready yet so i hope these three will do. I'm sorry!

——————————————————————————

Y/N: "Isn't this kinda weird?"

Tsuyu: "I haven't tried it, so we don't know for sure, kero."

Tsuyu and you had snuck out to fuck for the third time this week, this time she was going to use her tongue differently.

Tsuyu: "Observe."

Her tongue wrapped around your cock, and because of how long Tsuyu's tongue is, she didn't need to use her mouth to satisfy you as her tongue moved up and down your dick, feeling strangely good.

Y/N: "I thought this wouldn't work."

Tsuyu: "I now think this is kinda weird, but if it makes you feel good then it's fine."

It was obvious that you were really close to letting it out all on her face, and if she kept going, you probably would have, but you were interrupted by the door of your room being forced open.

"Now what do we have here?"

Midnight had barged into your room after hearing weird sounds from outside, looking smug as she looked down on you and Tsuyu, who put her tongue back in her mouth, gasping.

Y/N: "The door was locked."

Midnight: "I'm stronger than I look. Now, it's my turn."

Suddenly, Midnight ripped open her costume to let her breasts out, putting your cock in between them as she started giving you a classic 'paizuri', licking the tip of your throbbing cock that was still sensible after Tsuyu used most of her tongue on it.

But now Tsuyu had to watch after her friend was taken by a pro hero.

Midnight looked up at you seductively as she moved her boobs up and down, giving you a sensation you could have only dreamed of before this moment.

Y/N: "Wait, can't we talk about—"

Midnight: "Doesn't it feel good?"

And the way she spoke really got you in a tight spot. That was it for you as you let out a lot of cum on Midnight's face and boobs. Once you were done, she started licking your dick until it was clean, swallowing all of the white stuff and then winking at you to finish it.

Midnight: "Now that felt great, didn't it? You, come here?"

Tsuyu: "What about me?"

Midnight: "Fuck your boyfriend."

Tsuyu: "He's just my friend, kero."

Midnight: "Just do it."

Tsuyu walked over and sat on the bed, where she took off her pants and centered her wet pussy above your limp dick, that went back to being erect a second after.

Midnight: "Oh my, you seem to have a lot of energy."

Y/N: "I guess."

Tsuyu went down on you and started bouncing up and down on your dick, so you put your hands on her hips to help you thrust up and down, seeing how her boobs bounced up and down because of the motion. Midnight came from behind and started playing with Tsuyu's breasts, kissing her as you thrusted roughly in her, making her feel weak and getting her close to orgasm.

And she did orgasm when you came inside of her, Midnight kissing her and making Tsuyu's moaning muffled. You placed Tsuyu next to you on bed, letting her sleep as Midnight looked at you, still eager to do it.

Midnight: "You're not tired, right?"

Midnight went ahead and rested on top of you, smiling as she kissed your face a lot of times.

Midnight: "You don't look like it, hero. Come on, I know you can fuck me~"

The way she spoke actually worked as your dick got erect once again, so you grabbed her and switched, getting on top of Midnight and struggling to put his dick in.

Midnight: "You have to take my suit off first."

Y/N: "Not really."

You used your quirk and touched Midnight's costume, making it suddenly disappear and leaving her only with her mask on. Then, you went in as hard as you could and the sheer force made her squeal as well as hold onto you. You started going in and out of her as fast and as strong as you possibly could, and Midnight seemed to really enjoy it, moaning and shouting your name so loudly you were surprised Tsuyu hadn't been woken up by all the noise yet.

You grabbed her by the throat and continued to fuck Midnight as much as you could, kissing her just to make her feel better. She looked deep into your eyes and grinned.

Hearing your name over and over as she begged you to come inside her was all you needed to hear to do as you were told so you ejaculated inside of the pro hero, whose legs had a tight grip around you as she was being filled to the brim with your cum. She laughed a bit at the end, poking your nose.

Midnight: "Not bad. I'll give you a B-"

Y/N: "That's cruel..."

You lied on your bed, with a sleeping Tsuyu on your left and an exhausted Midnight on your right.

Y/N: "You're not gonna tell anyone, right?"

Midnight didn't answer because she had already fallen asleep, resting her head on your arm. You looked over to Tsuyu who started to wake up.

Y/N: "Good morning."

Tsuyu: "What did I miss, kero?"

Y/N: "Nothing at all Tsu, you're good."

——————————————————————————