Unexpected - Amelia Watson X Reader (Hololive EN - Gen 1)

Amelia is a really nice name 🗿

P.S.: Sherlock Holmes is actually a really interesting character with really good lore wtf? His stories and characters are so interesting, it could honestly be a great anime.

P.S.: Remember about the hololive EN gen 1 book i mentioned in the gura oneshot? I dont even care about the reads, IM GONNA MAKE IT (as soon as I finish all my other books and some oneshots lmao)

———————————————————————

"Ahahah! My loyal assistant, what mysteries shall we unravel on this fine day—"

Today really was nice day, and the rest of the week would be great as well, which is why two days ago you decided to travel to Dartmoor with the "#1 detective" Amelia Watson, the great-great-granddaughter of John Watson.

You were also related to someone with a big name, someone whose last name started with an H, but you were stuck as Amelia's 'assistant' for some reason.

Y/N: "There is nothing to do today."

Amelia: "W-What?"

Y/N: "Well yeah, we're done."

Amelia was as addicted to solving mysteries as your regular, lonely teen was to video games. She actually enjoyed doing both, but detecting was a more fun option for her.

She was always looking for trouble wherever she went, which is why you chose to go to Dartmoor, because there was nothing particularly interesting going on there ever since the Hound of The Baskervilles case, which was solved by your ancestor almost two centuries ago.

221B Baker Street would be fine with someone like Amelia gone for a week. What she needed right now was a vacation, but that's not what she wanted.

Amelia: "But we only helped that old lady with figuring out who ate her food, and it was her dog!"

Y/N: "Yeah I know, it was fun."

Amelia: "But if I go a day without working on doing some detective work, I'm gonna die!"

Y/N: "You sound a lot like someone I know..."

Amelia paced around the room, looking for something to do while you just sat on one of two wooden chairs, drinking a simple cup of tea.

Amelia: "Nothing para-mysterious either? Remember that shark girl we met?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I contacted her. She said she's been doing well. And no, nothing out of the ordinary, just you, me, and... that weird painting on the wall."

Amelia turned around to see a framed painting of a girl with dog features in a stiff pose but maintaining a smug expression on that cute face of hers. You thought it was some sort of God due to the artstyle, but you weren't too sure.

Amelia: "What about the painting? Maybe it's got its own secrets type of secrets?"

Amelia pulled out a magnifying glass and started taking a closer look at the painting. You placed the teacup on the table and stood up, taking the object away from her.