Iron Will - Bea x Reader (Pokemon Sword and Shield)

That Pokemon Twilight Wings episode was really good, so here's something I made. Have a good read!

——————————————————————————

"Come on! Harder!"

While the environment around us was most calm, she sure wasn't. When she told me about training, I immediately wanted to help her because she was my friend and because I hated seeing her exerting herself too much, but there was something to learn from that.

"You're doing good!"

Something about getting back up after falling down, that's what she was doing. She never told me the full story but I'm sure that she was beaten in battle, and by Leon no less. Now, she travelled out in the middle of nowhere to train, and I followed her. This is Bea and she's incredibly strong.

Bea: "Hah.... wait... let's keep going!"

Y/N: "I'm exhausted! We've doing this for what, 45 minutes."

Bea: "Fine, I'll do it myself."

She got angry at me again. This usually happens, whenever I go with her to train, she usually wants me to train with her but I'm not as fit as Bea, sometimes she's like a machine going full-throttle and that scares me.

She started walking away with her angry face, which I thought was pretty cute but I never pointed out because that would give me a one-way ticket straight to my funeral. But something happened that I didn't expect: she froze. Bea just stood there, scared, as if she saw a ghost.

Y/N: "Are you alright?"

Bea: "Y-yeah... I'm fine!"

My worried thoughts started to fill my head and spill out of there as well. Bea worried me sometimes, or probably all the time, but I did my best to stay out of her way when she clearly doesn't want me there but this time, I believe, she needs me.

Y/N: "Wait I'm coming too!"

I jumped from the ground and ran towards Bea, hugging her too hard and bringing us both to the ground.

Bea: "What are you doing?!"

Y/N: "You worry me."

Bea: "I'm fine! Let's keep training. And get off of me!"

Y/N: "Sorry."

==========

Bea and I, along with her three Pokemon, Machop, Machoke, and Machamp, have all been training for hours now. I stopped from time to time because it was all too much for me to handle, but Bea kept going. She did more rigorous workout than her Pokemon ever could, even to the point of battling her Machamp which surprisingly didn't harm her any more than I expected. We entered a cave so Bea could rest up a bit after taking literal hits from a Machamp, but what surprised me was that she immediately stood up once she was done bandaging her arm.

Bea: "Come on, let's fight again!"

Her Pokemon looked at her with worry, but she asked Machamp to go at it with her once more, only for Machamp to deny her request for her own safety.

Y/N: "Bea..."

Bea: "I gotta go train...."

Y/N: "Bea."

Bea: "I need to keep going..."

Y/N: "Bea!!"

I shouted at her, it was probably the first time I did and I absolutely hated it. Bea stopped trying to walk away and did not look at me, an angry expression splattered on her face.