Simple - Neo x Male Reader (RWBY)

Neo is perfect. That's it. That's all I had to say.

——————————————————————————

"Come on, that all you got?"

Our focus is on one man, blood dripping from his mouth, he wipes it off with his forearm and looks at his opponent in front of him, a really short girl with hair that was split in two colors, half pink and half brown. She also held a parasol, a smug look on her face as she barely had a scratch.

"Don't look at me like that, you b—"

Before he could finish his sentence, Neo hit him on his already bruised face, causing him to slowly fall on the ground and right before he hit the ground, we rapidly cut to him landing on a bed. The atmosphere of the hotel room was almost dream-like. Neo had pushed Y/N down on the bed and he held her hips, caressing her body as they kissed passionately. Neo started to undress him as she kissed every part of his body and slowly made her way down, slowly unzipping his pants.

A splash of water to the face woke him up.

Y/N: "Wha—"

He looked around, realizing that in reality he was in a warehouse, his hands zip tied behind his back as he sat on a wooden chair, trying to free himself but struggling to do so.

Y/N: "Ah, Well ain't this fun? Hello! Anybody hiding there!?"

He started hearing heels clicking against the floor, which instantly alerted him of who it was.

Y/N: "Neo... let me go..."

"Oh you aren't going anywhere."

Along with Neo, there was Roman. Holding his cane on one hand and a cigar on the other, he looked at you as he poked you with his cane.

Y/N: "Hey, don't do that, it's annoying."

Roman: "No, you're annoying! Constantly stopping my people from stealing Dust, you've been a pain in the ass for far too long!"

Y/N: "Neo should know a thing or about having a pain in their ass."

Y/N smiled as Roman slapped him with such force that the noise created by the slap resonated across the warehouse.

Y/N: "Haha! Sorry I had to say it."

Roman: "I will come back, I have things to do. I'll leave Neo to make you squeal. He's all yours."

Roman walked away as Neo nodded, eyeing Y/N with that same smug look on her face she had earlier. She took her eyes off you for a second to make sure Roman was gone, then continued to look at you with a grin on her face.

Y/N: "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

Neo nodded again, getting her face really close to yours and teasing you by pretending to kiss you.

Y/N: "Okay I get it, I forgot it was our anniversary, but you don't have to do this! I'll buy you anything you want!"

The short girl shook her head, holding your chin and looking at you with a bit of sadness in her eyes.

Y/N: "Not what you want, got it. Just tell me and I'll do it, don't torture me!"

Her sad expression suddenly turned into a devilish one as she closed her parasol and slowly sat on your lap facing away from you. She moved around on your lap which really made you want to break free from the chair and do all sorts of things with her.

Y/N: "Now you're just teasing me... ahh crap..."

The movement of Neo's ass as it rubbed against your leg started to feel good, which helped you break the zip tie by smacking it hard against the back of the chair. As soon as you felt your hands were free, you grabbed Neo's waist and started kissing her neck, which completely took her by surprise as she let out a moan.

Y/N: "Listen Neo, I'm sorry. Tomorrow is a new day, which means a lot more time for us to spend together, how does that sound?"

Neo turned around and faced you, you held her face as you planted a kiss on her forehead. Neo made a thinking expression, then she smiled, nodding her head.

Y/N: "Great. Now let's get out of here, I'm exhausted and my face hurts."

You both stood up as you made your way to the exit, but were stopped by a couple of White Fang grunts who stopped you and Neo.

"Stop right there!"

Y/N: "Ah screw this, you ready?"

Neo opened her parasol and you took out your weapon, getting ready to defeat the whole group of White Fang grunts in front of you by any means necessary.

Y/N: "Let's kick their asses."

——————————————————————————

Author's Note: I was gonna go full MODO SEXO but I just left it short and sweet. Bye 👋