Her Secret - Elma X Reader (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)

BEST DRAGON RIGHT HERE, YES

P.S.: Dont wanna be known as man who write le epic helltaker sex, so I present to you, the WHOLESOME DRAGON GIRL ONESHOT

Another P.S.: It took around 10 minutes to write this, so it's really short, it's just to keep you entertained and kill some time after all.

helltaker will return tomorrow or later idk

——————————————————————————

"Nyaaaa... I'm tired..."

The cute girl next to you was yawning out of exhaustion. Her name was Elma and she was your fellow coworker and a good friend of yours. After a long day of work, she walked alongside you back to your apartment, where she also lived because she couldn't find anywhere else to live, and as the kind person you were, you let her stay there.

Y/N: "You also hungry?"

Her stomach grumbled and she quickly placed her hands on it, feeling kind of embarrassed. Let's just say a lot of your money was spent on keeping Elma well fed because of how hungry she was all the time. She was like a black hole.

Elma: "Y-Yeah... don't worry, I can pay this time!"

Y/N: "It's fine, don't worry about it. Today..."

You pulled out your wallet and smiled.

Y/N: "Today is movie night. Which means..."

Elma: "Donuts! I love donuts!"

Y/N: "Yeah, I know."

Something that made your day a lot better was looking at a happy Elma. Even if it was something as simple as giving her some donuts, you would do anything to see her smile.

After walking into the apartment, Elma took off her shoes and jumped on the couch, accommodating herself like a cat and looking at you, ready to enjoy the night.

Elma: "So, what movie are we watching today?"

Y/N: "You didn't even change your clothes."

Elma: "Hummmmm..."

She pouts, looking away.

Elma: "I'm fine! I can do it later..."

Y/N: "Alright alright, let's start then."

Elma decided to watch that movie with dragons that you've been holding off for so long, and as you were halfway through the movie, she seemed a bit disappointed which was making you curious since she had always been content with a decent movie and some donuts.

Y/N: "Are you okay?"

Elma: "Dragons aren't like that! I would know."

Y/N: "What? You seen one before or something?"

Elma just swallowed what was left of the donut, turning a bit red and adjusting her glasses.

Elma: "Well, n-not exactly..."

Elma took her glasses off, standing up and feeling extremely nervous.

Elma: "Promise me you won't freak out."

Y/N: "The more I wait, the more I'm freaking out."

Elma: "I'm... I'm a dragon!"

There was some very weird silence as you tried not to laugh, although it was very hard to hold it in as your face started turning red.

Y/N: "That's kinda funny."

Elma: "Don't laugh, it's true! I can't transform here because it would destroy the apartment, but!"

Closing her eyes, the clothes before Elma disappeared and her other clothes appeared and these were more on the revealing side as there was a lot of skin showing. A horn and what resembled a dolphin tail also appeared, which just raised Elma's cuteness bar by a LOT.

Y/N: "Okay, you did that. That's... interesting."

Elma felt your stare as it focused right on "certain" parts of her body which made her try to distract you by using her trident, waving it in front of you.

Elma: "S-Stop staring so much, I'll stab you!"

Y/N: "Okay, sorry. I'm just surprised, is all."

Elma: "You don't hate me, right? Or afraid of me?"

You offered Elma to sit down next to you, she awkwardly does so, trying to calm down.

Y/N: "I could never hate you or fear you. I can actually understand why you wouldn't tell me this."

Smiling, you grabbed one of the donuts in the donut box and handed it to Elma. Quickly taking it from your hands, she took a bite off of it and looked away from you.

Y/N: "But, no more secrets, alright?"

Elma: "S-Sure!"

Elma was happy you weren't scared of her, but that was probably because you didn't see her dragon form, which was a lot more intimidating than the form she was in now.

Y/N: "I'm still your friend and you're still mine. Except now you have a tail, which is really cool."

Elma giggled, resting her head on your shoulder and accidentally poking you with her horn. You would get used to this eventually.

Y/N: "Wanna watch another movie, since this one isn't the most accurate."

Elma: "Welllllll, you know that movie with that bat guy? I wanna watch that one!"

Y/N: "You're gonna have to be a bit more specific."

~~~~~~

After a long movie filled with lots of action and an astonished Elma getting surprised at everything that happened, it finally ended and you turned off the TV, turning to see Elma almost asleep, hugging your arm.

You carried her to the bedroom the two of you shared and placed her on the bed, where the horn and tail went away to allow her better sleep without the thick tail getting in the way. You took off your clothes and put on your pajamas and lied next to Elma who grabbed ahold of your arm again, a small smile on her face.

Y/N: "Goodnight."

You fell asleep knowing tomorrow might be a bit different than before, but just a little bit.

——————————————————————————

Now what? You expected something dirty to happen huh? No lemons, just friends being friends, now schoo! To the next oneshot, whatever that may be.