🍋 Thirsty - Lieselotte Sherlock X Male Reader (Trinity Seven) (+18) (Req)

I stg the artstyle of this fucking anime reminded me of a hentai and, honestly, it might as well be.

I thought it'd be better but it was mid 😔

P.S.: Yeah I didn't fuck around with the movies as of the publishing of this oneshot, so Idk if anything significant happens to Liese there, srry

P.S.P.S.: It was supposed to not be +18, but fuck past me, made it +18 to make fun of that fool.

——————————————————————————

"The hell are you doing in my room, Liese?"

One of the members of the Trinity Seven and a girl in your harem, Liesette (who you called Liese), was resting on one of the beds, seductively looking at you before you said her name, but when you did, she looked a bit surprised.

Liese: "Wait, how did you know it was me?"

Y/N: "Your breasts are bigger than your sister's."

Liese: "That's Y/N for you. Professional pervert."

Y/N: "I wish I got paid for being me. But really, what's up?"

Liese moved to sit on the bed, looking bored and sort of angry. It was interesting to see her take over her sister's body for no specific reason besides visiting.

Liese: "I wanna have some fun with you, but every time I asked my sis, you were busy with another girl!"

Y/N: "Yeah, helping them study or something. The universe doesn't want me to do anything to them."

Liese: "Well, help me study then!"

Y/N: "You don't even go to classes anymore, your sister does."

Liese: "Whatever. What I mean is..."

She stands up, walking over to you in a seductive manner and pretended to fall, landing on you and placing her hands on your chest. Liese looks up and smiles.

Liese: "Let's have some fun."

Y/N: "No, I'm fine."

Liese: "W-What?!"

Y/N: "Bros before hoes."

The End

jk

Liese: "Well that's rude! I would think that you would love to do some lewd stuff with one of the girls you love so much."

Y/N: "I wouldn't wanna make your sister mad."

"He's right, big sis!"

The camera that sat on your nightstand started talking. It was Liese's younger sister, Selina, whose body was being used by Liese.

Selina: "That's still my body, and it'll be like I'm doing it with Y/N too!"

Liese: "You guys must be fun at parties. Come on sis, pretty please. If you're okay with it, then Y/N will be okay with it. It's just once!"

Selina had to really think this through, but once she decided, she was really quiet about it, almost whispering when talking.

Selina: "F-Fine, but be gentle Y/N..."

Y/N: "Don't worry Selina, this doesn't count as your first time. I'll be waiting for you!"

Selina: "O-Okay..."

Liese: "Yes! Now, let see what we got here..."

Liese kneels in front of you, unzipping your pants them pulling them down with your boxers, seeing your erect cock ready for her.