Duet - Sawako Yamanaka X Male Reader (K-On) (Req)

Ok, here's the second oneshot of the K-On request bundle through da PMs.

P.S.: Yes, these are all their own stories and not connected whatsoever.

——————————————————————————

FLASHBACK, TEN YEARS AGO

"Okay, but think about it—"

"I don't think I even want to—"

Messing around with each other, you and Sawako were walking home from school. Raising the questions of whether one hundred frogs could withstand a battle against five bulls, Sawako could only laugh at how ridiculously hilarious you were.

Y/N: "But I'm right."

Sawako: "It doesn't even make sense! What type of frog is it?"

Y/N: "W-Well, aren't all frogs the same?"

Sawako: "They're not!"

Not even she could have predicted what would have happened on what looked like an uneventful day with a friend. Over time, she developed feelings for you, but she already made a mistake with another guy in the past, so she was afraid of telling you about them.

But now she wishes she would have told you sooner.

There was a truck that was out of control. Nor you or Sawako were paying attention, and then...

Y/N: "Watch out!"

PRESENT

Sawako wakes up, seeing the five girls of the Light Music Club standing in front of her anxiously. She felt a tear running down her cheek.

Yui: "Sawa-chan, are you okay—"

Sawako: "I'm fine... I'm more than fine, don't worry about me!"

The teacher stands up, wiping that single tear off her face and then adjusting her glasses, leaning against the wall without a way to forget about that dreadful day. She dreams about you every now and then, and whether it be a good dream or a bad one, you would always make her smile before it ended and she woke up feeling melancholic.

Mio: "What's wrong with Sawako?"

Yui: "I don't know, but we have to find a way to cheer her up!"

Ritsu: "Aye!"

The girls whispered to each other, some agreeing that they would find a way to make their teacher feel better.

Yui: "Mugi, get some tea!"

Mugi: "Understood!"

Yui: "Ritsu, act natural!"

Ritsu: "Aye aye!"

Yui: "Mio, get the cat ears! Azunyan, wear the cat ears!"

Mio: "What?"

Azusa: "That's unnecessary!"

Yui approaches Sawako, holding her hands and bringing her back to the desk.

Yui: "Sawa-chan, sit down!"

Sawako: "Yui, I'll be fine—"

Yui stares at Sawako menacingly, so Sawako ends up sitting down, sighing as the girls moved around the room being all weird and cute at the same time. Ritsu was pushed by Mugi who had the teapot in hand, consequently pushing the box off the wardrobe in the room and letting all sorts of things splatter around the floor.

Ritsu: "For the record, it wasn't me!"

Yui: "The mess!"

The girls quickly went to grab the things and quickly put them back in the box. Yui finds an old cassette that she was interested in, so she grabs it without anyone else noticing and puts it in the cassette player, and then a voice familiar to Sawako starts speaking.