🍋 7. One Cigarette A Day... - Zdrada X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

There are people that like Zdrada and, I gotta say, you guys sure know what you want in fictional demon women

P.S.: Secret ending man, reporting for duty! Here are the people that got the answer for the last riddle!:

Childishclan5
ReadingFastIsGood
YaMexicanBoy

And now, with 8 secret ending points, I shall show you another riddle that will get you closer to the Beelz**** oneshot:

What people are always in a hurry?

——————————————————————————

"So, how was it? Eh? Eh?"

Just another normal day in the Helltaker house and, as the Helltaker himself, you were responsible for taking care of everyone in the house, and so far, almost all the demon girls have been treated properly by yourself. The only ones that you knew were left were Zdrada and Judgement, if they were up to it that is.

Zdrada was pestering Malina as she was playing videogames in her bedroom, almost annoyed that the fact that the 'no smoking' rule even existed, so what better way to feel better and forget about it than by bothering her sibling, bringing up the fact that the Helltaker plowed her two days ago.

Malina: "Stop it with that! I told you, it was fine."

Zdrada: "Ah come on, don't be shy. How was he—huh"

In the corner of her eye, Zdrada caught a glance of you with a lighter and a cigarette in hand, standing in the hallway.

Zdrada: "Oi, where the fuck did you get that?"

Y/N: "You want it? Come get it."

Zdrada, as if to threaten you, glared at you menacingly. It obviously didn't work, so she tried ignoring you.

Zdrada: "Oh please I'm not that stupid. You probably have some stupid trap waiting for me."

Y/N: "No traps, I'll let you smoke in the house this once."

Zdrada: "Ehhhh, pass. I'm not falling for that—"

She started running at full speed, planning on tackling you then taking it from your cold, lifeless hands. Cerberus appeared from the corner and made her trip, hitting her head hard against the floor when she fell.

Zdrada: "You stupid fucking dogs..."

The three looked happy as you handed some candy to each one, Cerberus gladly took it and happily ran off to their room to eat it.

Y/N: "That must've hurt a lot."

Zdrada: "You're gonna pay big time—hey what are you doing?!"

Using some special handcuffs to hold Zdrada, courtesy of Judgement's closet, you cuffed her and sat her on a chair.

Zdrada: "Oh real fucking funny. Why?"

Y/N: "I wanna talk, but first..."

You walked off for a couple of seconds, entering Malina's room. She turned to look to see it was you, then went back to playing.

Y/N: "I got her."

Malina: "Take care of her. I'm sure she needs to be taught a lesson."

Y/N: "Will do."

You left the bedroom and closed the door, and when you were heading back, you passed by Modeus' room and heard some moaning, but you didn't want to bother her for now.