Unusually Normal Napping - Kumin Tsuyuri X Reader (Chunibyo)

YO YO!

Sorry for not making oneshots, all I've been doing is rewatching daredevil because it's a good fucking show. When I finish rewatching all 3 seasons AGAIN like the damn lunatic I am, I'll get more oneshots done I promise ✌︎

——————————————————————————

Shinka: "She was taking a nap."

Y/N: "No way!"

After countless hours of no sleeping, preparing five different speeches and crumpling them and throwing all of them away, you prepared yourself for weeks for the moment when you would pronounce your, what Sanae called, undying love for Kumin Tsuyuri, your cute sleepy friend.

Y/N: "I should have paid more attention. I almost died saying all of that! My heart almost came out of my chest."

Shinka: "Relax, I got this covered."

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Shinka: "I recorded everything."

You were ready to die of embarrassment while Shinka pulled out her phone and played the video she had recorded of you talking to a sleeping Kumin. She seemed to enjoy laughing at your misery, but since you were her friend she paused the video, staring as you rolled around the floor.

Y/N: "I hate it! I'm so..."

Shinka: "In love. You're in love, Y/N. I can't blame you. Actually, I'll help you."

Y/N: "Will you do that for me?"

You sarcastically spoke, approaching Shinka with your hands clasped together, pretending to beg for her help. She looked at you in pity.

Shinka: "Hey don't do that it's weird!"

Your expression turned into a serious one as you sat with your back straight.

Y/N: "I was kidding. What are you gonna do that I haven't already done anyways?"

Shinka: "What have you done?"

You remembered that, every single time you tried to do something to get Kumin's attention, she was always sleeping peacefully, hugging a pillow or under the club room's kotatsu, and you really didn't want to interrupt her random napping because she seemed to really enjoy them. You had even bought her chocolates one time, only for her to eat them when you weren't looking and going back to her own dream world.

It was super impressive how Kumin just took a nap wherever she wanted. She possessed an amazing power anyone would want.

Y/N: "It... It doesn't matter. What matters is how you will use your magical girl powers to help me here."

Shinka: "They're not magical girl powers! They're..."

Shinka stopped herself from talking any further, because she knew you would make fun of her for talking about chunibyo stuff with such passion. She wasn't ready to be teased by you again.

Shinka: "I was referring to... connecting with her in a different way."

Y/N: "Explain."

Shinka: "Sleep with her. Maybe if you try hard enough your consciousness might be able to travel to her dream plane and you'll be able to talk with her."

Y/N: "Are you being serious here?"

Shinka: "I don't see anything better. Trust me."

You nodded, lying next to Kumin but not too close because it would be very hard to explain if anybody else saw what was happening. You looked up, your eyes met Shinka's, she smiles.