Afterstory - Rem X Male Reader (Re:Zero) (Req)

BRO god_makka_pakka

ITS REM HOURS

——————————————————————————

Y/N: "Rem?"

After working your ass off once again on another sunny day at the manor, you decided to take a little break. You walked into your room, seeing a certain maid looking around your stuff, which made you a bit curious as to why she was doing so.

Rem: "Oh, hey Y/N! I didn't see you there, I was just... looking for something."

Y/N: "Well, why in my room?"

Rem: "Last night, when I was here, I might have dropped something in your room..."

Y/N: "I'll help you look for it."

You started looking for this strange lost item with Rem, remembering what had happened last night.

FLASHBACK

Rem walked into your room unexpectedly, wearing her pajamas which made her much more adorable than she already is, taking you by surprise as she waved at you.

Y/N: "Hey Rem."

Rem: "Good evening, Y/N. I'm sorry for coming in so suddenly, I'm just here to ask if you could do something for me."

Y/N: "Anything."

Rem walked closer to you, taking a seat on the side of your bed and looking away from you. She could see the moon from where she sat since your curtains hadn't been closed yet, indicating that it was pretty late.

Rem: "I want you to let me sleep with you..."

It took a while for you to respond.

Y/N: "...That's unexpected, but completely understandable."

You took a deep breath, standing up on your bed and giving a thumbs up.

Y/N: "I can do that! But let me change first."

You changed your clothes in front of Rem, ready to go to sleep with the tired maid while she yawned, clearly showing her exhaustion which was why she probably didn't get embarrassed when you were taking off your clothes.

Y/N: "Couldn't you sleep in your room?"

You two got comfortable in your bed, lying next to each other and looking up at the ceiling.

Rem: "I just wanted to sleep with you for one night, Y/N."

Her smile at the end of that sentence really made your heart skip a beat, giving yourself in to Rem entirely.

Y/N: "Can you turn so you aren't facing me?"

Rem: "Why?"

Y/N: "I wanna try something."

She did exactly that, facing away from you and waiting for further instructions. You then did what you had been wanting to do for a while.

You wrapped your arm around her waist, getting closer to her as your bodies were almost connected with one another.

Rem: "This feels... nice."

Y/N: "Right? Sometimes cuddling with the person you love a lot can really help with sleep!"

Rem: "Love... I love you, Y/N."

Y/N: "Wait, say that again?"

Rem: "I love you..