Comfy Day With A Comfy Gf - Nadeshiko Kagamihara X Reader

Kinda crazy how there's barely any yuru camp fanfics, all the girls are nice.

——————————————————————————

Y/N: "S-So, how are you feeling right now?"

Nadeshiko: "Me? I'm feeling great! But..."

Who would've thought that you would finally confess your feelings to your best friend? Not even you thought it would go well, but Nadeshiko is a completely unpredictable person, so she accepted and you and her decided that going camping by yourselves was a good first date in order to talk and enjoy some time with each other. But you weren't a "professional" camper like the rest of the girls in the club. So...

Nadeshiko: "You failed on setting the tent."

Y/N: "I really do need more practice..."

Nadeshiko: "It's alright, that's why I'm here! Let's get it back to how it was and start again."

Although it took a couple of tries, and with a bit of help from your comedically short girlfriend, you managed to set up the tent. And with that, you already felt like you had done enough, so you sat on a chair and sighed. Nadeshiko pulled out her phone and seemed quite happy because she was looking at something in the device.

Y/N: "This is harder than it looks..."

You closed your eyes for a second, but no one could be safe from Nadeshiko as she took a picture of you with her phone, and when you noticed, she smiled.

Nadeshiko: "You look cute, I'll send it to Rin!"

Y/N: "Wait, you don't ha—"

It was too late as you heard the sound effect for sending something through the messages app, then Nadeshiko started typing away.

Nadeshiko: "And... done! I promised to take more pictures of you so be ready! I could attack you anytime."

Y/N: "I'll make sure to pay close attention."

Some time passed before a really cold gust wind blew through both of you. You looked at Nadeshiko and finally felt that there was something missing.

Y/N: "...Fire. We need some fire."

Nadeshiko: "I'll leave that to you. I'm not very good with fire..."

The pink-haired girl laughs nervously, remembering how there was a very minor fire accident a couple of days ago when she tried camping by herself. She ended up losing her old kitten gloves, but she ended up buying new ones, this time the gloves had a dog theme to them.

Y/N: "Alrighty then, let's do this. I brought my trusty flamethrower just for this moment."

Nadeshiko: "You have a flamethrower?"

Y/N: "I'm kidding, although that would be pretty cool. Might buy one later. Meanwhile, I will use a human's best friend... youtube tutorials!"

Looking for and picking a video which seemed to have a lot of positive comments, you decided to watch the video and, with clear instructions, it wasn't long before you had started a decent fire, looking at it proudly as if it was your own child.

Y/N: "Beautiful."

Nadeshiko started clapping, congratulating you for a job well done. She took your chair and sat close to the fire, making herself warm.

Nadeshiko: "This is nice..."

You took her chair and sat next to her, looking over to see her adorable smiling face as the fire made the area much more serene. It was beautiful how a fire could destroy, but at the same time bring warmth to people who need it. You were certain Nadeshiko simply liked not freezing, but you thought there was a deeper meaning to fire that was hard to explain.

Nadeshiko looked at you curiously, turning her head to the side like a dog wanting to know what you were up to.

Nadeshiko: "Are you okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah, it's just... it's nice, being here with you."

Nadeshiko gave you a big, super incredibly, amazingly adorable smile that warmed your heart more than any fire could. This was probably one of the most calm moments of your life, where you could just... enjoy the view and relax, along with Nadeshiko of course.

Nadeshiko: "Yep! I think it's lots of fun!"

You spent some more time with the pink haired girl, talking about simple stuff, including having to meet her parents tomorrow, which was something that scared you a little bit, but Nadeshiko reassured you that she would be there to help you, and with a smile she made you feel a lot better. Some more time passed and now...

It was time to sleep.

You and Nadeshiko went in the tent you both set up earlier, lying down and looking at each other, enjoying each other's company as your bodies were extremely close to each other.

Y/N: "Good night."

Nadeshiko: "Hoho, good night..."

Y/N: "Why are you laughing?"

Nadeshiko: "Don't worry about it... don't worry about it. Hoho."

Nadeshiko was laughing because she had taken ten more pictures of you during that time you two were relaxing earlier, but you didn't know this. Nadeshiko quickly fell asleep, but you weren't fast asleep like she was, since you were using your phone to take a picture of her as revenge for that one picture she sent to Rin. Opening the camera app, you took a quick picture of her, thinking of showing her tomorrow.

 Opening the camera app, you took a quick picture of her, thinking of showing her tomorrow

Y/N: "This isn't wrong, right?"

You put your phone away after taking the picture of the sleeping Nadeshiko and closed your eyes hoping to fall asleep. Nadeshiko, in her sleep, moved closer to you and hugged your arm, smiling. Due to how close she was, you could feel her warmth spread all across your body, almost making you sweat. But that same warmth was making you sleepy, so you gave in and finally fell asleep with your cute girlfriend snuggling you.

——————————————————————————