Spirit Pt. 2 - Gloria x Eternatus Male Reader x Marnie (Pokemon SwSh) (Req)

yeehaw

——————————————————————————

"No, no how is this possible? How is he still here?!"

Gloria woke up and walked to the bathroom, splashed some water on her face, rubbed her eyes and walked back to the room, only to find Y/N still sleeping soundly on her bed. She repeated this process three times and even with the water that still dripping off her face, Y/N was still there, hugging a blushing Marnie as he continued to sleep, snoring a little as well.

Gloria: "There is no way he is still here. There is just no way!"

Marnie: "Maybe... he found a way to come to the real world..."

Gloria: "And I will find a way to put him back in my head."

Y/N: "What's with all the noise...? Settle down I'm trying to sleep here..."

Y/N was moving around on Gloria's bed, enjoying the comforting feel of it. Gloria grabbed him and violently shook him.

Marnie: "I don't really think you should be doing that—"

Y/N: "What's happening?!"

Gloria woke up Y/N and when he did, his voice resonated in the entire room and it could possibly be heard outside as well.

Y/N: "Who dares wake me up at this—oh hey Gloria."

Gloria: "Don't you 'oh hey Gloria' me! Why am I still in a dream?!"

Y/N stood up, stretching his arms and legs, rubbed his eyes and looked below at Gloria, who was really short compared to him.

Y/N: "Last I checked, I left you to wake up, so if I'm not mistaken, this is not a dream."

Marnie: "Then how are you here?"

Y/N: "Good question. Good morning Marnie."

Marnie: "Mornin'..."

Gloria: "Well, pack your bags because you gotta go right back in my head!"

Y/N: "You know what..."

Y/N flickered Gloria's forehead, walking to the door.

Y/N: "I don't think I will. I'm gonna go explore if you don't mind."

Gloria: "I most definitely do mind—!"

Opening the door, Y/N walked through it and slammed it shut.

Marnie: "Well, he's gone."

Gloria: "Wait up! Let's change clothes and follow the weirdo."

Marnie: "Got it."

While they were on the process of changing clothes, Y/N had already made his way to various cities, quickly looking over them before continuing on the next city. He wasn't expecting much, since the cities were simple and didn't have anything interesting, only a few wandering eyes looking right at him possibly because of the strange outfit he was wearing. Ignoring all of that, he focused on two specific girls hanging out at a coffee shop. He made his way over there with his powers and sat at a table near them.

Y/N: "Good morning ladies, it's a wonderful day we're having, isn't it."

"Yeah, and you are."

Y/N: "Eternatus. You should just call me Y/N though, the Eternatus name confuses a lot of people."

"Well, I'm Sonia, and this is my friend Nessa, nice to meet you Mr. Eternatus."

The girls laughed, Y/N joined them.

Y/N: "Okay, give me one move to do and I'll pull it off right here."

Nessa: "Okay, do Hyper Beam."

Y/N waltzed right outside of the coffee shop and with one hand pointing right up at the sky, he fired a Hyper Beam, a really bright one.

Y/N: "Oh it did work, great."

Everyone walked around him to observe how the hell he did what he did, but he didn't stay very long when he felt a hand tightly holding him and pulling him ojt of the crowd.

Y/N: "Who the?"

He looked to see it was Marnie and Gloria, who took a while to find him, but he was glad they did. Sonia and Nessa looked at the three leaving the area.

Nessa: "Looks like they know what's up."

Sonia: "Well, whoever he is, he's got power, that's for sure."

Marnie, Gloria and Y/N managed to reach a forest and they stopped running, gasping for air.

Gloria: "What was that?! Don't just do whatever the hell you just did again! People are gonna get suspicious."

Y/N: "Sorry, I promise I won't do it again."

Y/N laughed quietly.

Gloria: "You are a handful... doesn't matter, let's just get you settled in so you don't cause any more chaos."

Y/N: "Oh, Gloria cares about me, is that it?"

Gloria: "Whatever! Let's just go."

——————————————————————————