Opinions - Miyabi X Reader (Senran Kagura) (Req)

I know absolutely nothing about Senran Kagura other than the fact that the girls wear some weird ass 'ninja' clothes that show off their huge hoonkaboonkas and that I really love the art style.

——————————————————————————

"What do you... think of when you see me?"

Miyabi was the type of person that not many would consider a girl, especially with her extremely tomboyish attitude and cool short hair. She was considered by many of her peers a cool, strong, handsome guy that they all wanted to date, but she absolutely hated that. Every time someone mentioned it, she would often get mad and just leave to try and find a way for the other girls to see that she was just like them.

She had entered your house without knocking like she always did, but this time she wasn't her confident, cocky self but rather looked kind of depressed.

Y/N: "Huh? Why do you ask?"

Miyabi: "I'm just wondering, when you see me, do you see me as a woman?"

Y/N: "Well yeah. I mean, you are who you are, Miya."

Miyabi: "Miya?"

Y/N: "Something I'm trying out. Hungry?"

Miyabi: "No, I'm fine. Thanks."

Y/N: "Suit yourself."

Miyabi sits across from you at the small table you had. Your home was particularly small, probably fitting about two or three people, but that's what made it was so cozy. Miyabi was trying to think while you just ate like the hungry person you were, finishing your meal almost immediately.

Y/N: "Why the visit? Was it just for that question or is there something messing with you?"

Miyabi: "Someone. Many people. I guess I'm just here to get away from them and have some time to think."

Y/N: "Well, Miya, you can stay here for as long as you need or want."

Miyabi: "Thanks."

While Miyabi was actually enjoying the fact that you were being so kind to her, you couldn't wait until you could say something about the clothes she was wearing. You never liked the clothes any of the girls wore because your eyes kept looking at, well...

You stood up, walking to your bedroom and grabbing a trench coat then you came back to put it on Miyabi.

Miyabi: "What are you doing?"

Y/N: "Sorry, I get distracted."

Miyabi looks down, seeing the reason why you were getting distracted and blushing.

Miyabi: "You too, huh? Pervert."

Y/N: "It's not that, it's just that you have a nice body and I can't—"

Miyabi removes the trench coat and stands up, going over to sit next to you, placing her hand on your chest and having absolutely no idea what she was doing.

Miyabi: "So, this is what makes a woman then?"

Y/N: "Woah! Haha, okay. Don't do anything you regret. Let's both relax and not do anything too drastic."

Miyabi: "But I thought..."

Y/N: "Listen Miya, I really like you, I do. I'm just not ready to say or do anything yet. I'll save all of this for a more special occasion."

Miyabi: "Even if it means you can have me for a whole day and do whatever you want?"

Y/N: "Well, duh. I might be a known pervert and boob watcher, but I'm not just gonna sleep with any girls yet. I wanna make sure their feelings are in the right place and—"

Since Miyabi's hand was on your chest, she just pushed you down to the ground and then straddled you.

Miyabi: "Y/N, you talk too much."

Y/N: "Oh great."

Miyabi: "What?"

Y/N: "Nothing. You're really cute from this angle, or any angle actually."

Miyabi: "Are you trying to tease me?"

Y/N: "No, not yet."

Miyabi: "Wait, you like me... then why don't we just do this right here and now?!"

You moved so you were sitting instead of laying on the floor, and because of this your face was awfully close to Miyabi's. She was about to fall but your hands grabbed her hips and held her.

Y/N: "Because I know that's not what you want."

She looks down at you and realized that you were right, that's not what she wanted right now. She needed a friend and that's who you were trying to be right now, despite your strong feelings towards Miyabi and the position you two were in right now.

Miyabi: "...You're right. I don't know what came over me."

Y/N: "Well, glad we fixed this."

Miyabi: "...Can you let go of me now?"

Miyabi was still sitting on top of you and your hands were actually holding onto her hips pretty firmly. You weren't embarrassed and actually liked the way her body felt on you, but it was starting to get weird.

Y/N: "Okay yeah you're right."

Before you let go of your friend, you hugged her, burrowing your face on her breasts accidentally. She hit your head, getting totally and completely flustered before standing up and placing her arms under her breasts to hold them.

Miyabi: "So much talk for someone that just does that!"

Y/N: "Sorry, they got in the way."

Miyabi: "They?!"

Y/N: "Yeah, they."

The rest of the day was actually pretty uneventful, but that's honestly what Miyabi needed. To spend some time with someone who could see her differently, see her as a woman. And then she left the next day knowing you garnered feelings for her, so that was something that you two needed to talk about another day.

——————————————————————————