🍋 9. Her Doomsday - Azazel X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

The final chapter LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

P.S.: EVERY SINGLE ANSWER WAS GREAT! You're all great, I love you all 👀

I wanted to tag all of you but you're all too many 😳 but thank you for reading these dumb oneshots, and let's hope this book lasts a long time

P.S.: The secret ending has been unlocked, and it's coming. Or is it TWO endings???

——————————————————————————

Chains rattle, feet dangle. Azazel's wrists had chains around them as they hang from the ceiling, she very slowly regains consciousness.

Azazel: "Where am I?"

You appear from the darkness, adjusting your sunglasses, looking at Azazel with a smile on your face.

Y/N: "I heard you've been spying on me."

Azazel: "Oh you know t-that was just... that was just for research! I'm sorry! It was all research!"

Y/N: "I can't let you go that easily."

Judgement walked out of the shadows the same way you did and walked up to Azazel, staring at her up close, she grabbed a baton and started poking her body with it.

Azazel: "Please, I'll do anything!"

Y/N: "You'll do anything?

Azazel nods her head quickly, afraid of the things you were going to do to her, but at the same time, curious.

Y/N: "If you say so. Judgement, go ahead."

You turned on the lights of the room, the three of you were in the secret attic of the house where no one could hear the noises that came from there, as loud as they were. You thought Azazel deserved something after not minding her own business, and what's better torture for your cute, pervy angel than pleasuring her.

You sat down watching as Judgement started playing with Azazel, touching parts of her body, making her tremble, it even looked like Azazel was drooling a bit.

Y/N: "Are you enjoying this?"

Azazel: "I-I'm not... I'm not..."

Azazel tried denying that feeling of pleasure she felt every time Judgement touched a sensitive part of her body. Out of nowhere, Judgement flashed Azazel, removing whatever she had on that was covering her and showed her breasts to Azazel, which made her completely surrender to her captor.

Azazel: "I am... I'm enjoying this..."

Y/N: "Looks like the angel has fallen. Let's see how far we can go."

Judgement obeyed your orders and untied Azazel, catching her as she fell onto her arms. Azazel looked up at Judgement with a certain spark in her eyes, and Judgement smiles.