Legendary Lap Pillow - Jun Suzuki X Reader (K-On) (Req)

Jun is so frigging underrated, so the last oneshot in the bundle is for her! Her bass playing skills are on a whole another level and the Junjou Bomber song lowkey slaps 😳

F.F.: An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged.

——————————————————————————

"Not bad."

"That's it? Not bad? I'll have you know—!"

Jun Suzuki is the bassist of the band Wakaba Girls along with Ui and Azusa, as well as a pain in the butt for you. You liked helping her rehearse every now and then, mostly after school since that's when nothing particularly interesting happened.

But right now you were with her in the club room, and after hearing her new song, you had to give her an honest answer about how you felt about it.

Y/N: "Well, I can't say it's perfect, but it was definitely close."

Jun: "...I'll take it then. Out of ten?"

Y/N: "Seven, maybe eight."

Jun: "You're being excessively rude today!"

Y/N: "Maybe you should play it again."

Jun sighs, placing her white bass gently on its stand before walking over and sitting down next to you on the couch.

Jun: "I'm tired, I just want something to drink!"

Y/N: "Want my almost empty water bottle?"

You grabbed your water bottle from your backpack and gently shook it, seeing Jun look at it closely.

Jun: "N-No..."

Y/N: "You sure?"

Jun: "I'm sure Ui keeps those things to make tea around here somewhere!"

Y/N: "Do you know how to make tea?"

Jun: "Ui usually makes it, but I'm sure I can make it just fine, just watch and learn!"

Y/N: "Don't be Jun, Jun."

Jun: "What does that mean?!"

Before Jun stood up, you shoved the water bottle in front of her face. She grabs it then looks at you, wondering what you were up to.

Jun: "You didn't poison this, right?"

Y/N: "If I ever try to kill you Jun, I can assure you that I would probably do it at night when you're asleep."

Jun: "I don't think I want to sleep anymore..."

She decided to go for it and drink the water to quench her thirst. When she was done, she aimed for your head when she threw the empty bottle straight at you and, you barely managed to dodge it.

Y/N: "Why'd you do that?"

Jun: "I don't know, but you deserved it! You're acting extremely weird today."

Y/N: "I didn't get enough sleep, sorry."

Jun places her hands on her messy hair, trying to think of a way to fix your sleep problem.

Jun: "Use my thighs as a pillow like in those anime shows!"

Y/N: "You watch weird things Jun."

Jun: "Look at them, they're bare, soft, and ready to be used."

Y/N: "That is weird in every way possible. I'll try and sleep earlier tonight, thank you for the offer though."

Jun blushes at the thought of you actually sleeping on her thighs, so she shook her head and regretted ever saying such a thing to you.

Jun: "Forget it, that was weird."

Y/N: "Yep. And just to prevent this from making it awkward... how long did it take you to write that song, Ms. Suzuki?"

Your tone of voice drastically changed, making Jun feel as if this was some sort of interview for her. She decided to play along and answered the question.

Jun: "W-Well, it took me a couple of weeks to write and to come up with the way it would play along. But I kept going until I was completely done with it!"

Y/N: "Good good, now, are you thinking of showing your song to the rest of your fellow band members?"

Jun: "I thought of showing one of my closest friends first, but I didn't get the answer I was looking for... so I'm gonna scrap it."

Y/N: "That is... a very extreme move—why are you scrapping the song?"

You cleared your throat and spoke normally again, looking at your friend with clear confusion in your facial expression.

Jun: "You gave it a seven."

Y/N: "You can improve. I think it's the most energetic song I've heard so far and I had to be honest. You can't just scrap it because of what one person said."

Jun: "But you're not just one person, you're the person."

Y/N: "I don't know what that means, but I'll take it."

Without having anything else to say, you just looked forward, staring at the instruments sitting in front of you and thinking of something that may benefit you and Jun.

Y/N: "Let me help you and you'll help me."

Jun: "Huh? With what?"

Y/N: "I'll help you make the song have a bit more flare while you..."

Jun: "Ohhhhhhh..."

Sometime Later...

Ui and Azusa walk in the club room, shocked at what was happening right in front of them.

Ui: "I-Is that Y/N?"

Azusa: "And Jun!"

You had fallen asleep on Jun's thighs while she seemed to be quite comfortable with it because she was sleeping as well, with her small hand resting on your face.

Ui: "I don't think we should disturb them."

Azusa: "I don't really know what to do after seeing this... We could always take a picture to show them later."

Ui: "We could..."

And that's what they did. Ui and Azusa were then forced to wake you two up before they left, and when they did, Jun was totally embarrassed and you were completely relieved and feeling better now that you got proper sleep on the thighs of your best friend.

That night, you ended up dreaming about the lap pillow that completely healed you.

——————————————————————————