🍋 Dirty Rabbit - Rukia Kuchiki X Male Reader (Bleach) (+18) (Req)

I tried to look for Rukia fanfics to help me with research, but there weren't any? Isn't Bleach one of the big three? I was expecting more love for the main girl.

P.S.: I haven't and I'm not watching/reading bleach, but I would appreciate it if y'all could correct me if there's something out of character, it was hard to do research
(But read it first lmao)

I ain't even gonna lie, Rukia lowkey cute 😳

——————————————————————————

"I'm bored."

Rukia sits on your bed after spending a good amount of time in your closet, kind of liking the feeling of the bigger bed a lot better. You were a bit annoyed that she would just come and go as she pleases without even asking you if she could. But at the end of the day, you were friends and you had to be there for each other, even if she was a bit annoying sometimes.

Y/N: "Yeah, I heard you the first fifteen times. What do you wanna do?"

Rukia: "I... am not sure. Let's clean your room, it's disgusting in here."

Y/N: "First of all, ouch. Second... you are kind of right..."

You looked around and your room wasn't extremely dirty, but there were a couple too many things lying around everywhere, and now that the short girl was pointing it out, you were starting to notice how bad it actually looked.

Y/N: "Well, since you were the one that said it..."

You lied down on your bed, and with your arms behind your head, you closed your eyes.

Y/N: "You can go ahead and do it yourself."

Rukia: "You're... You're mistaken if you think I will do something—"

You decided to ignore what Rukia was saying and you closed your eyes to take a quick nap. You fell asleep surprisingly fast, and you didn't know how long it had been, but when you woke up, the room was completely clean and everything was organized.

Y/N: "Wow, this is... wow."

Rukia: "You have to admit that it looks a lot better. Now..."

Rukia sat down next to you, looking away with a smirk on her face, as if she was thinking of something fun to do.

Rukia: "You're going to have to pay me for my cleaning services."

Y/N: "Seriously? What, you want cash? I don't see how that's gonna—"

Her hand quickly moved down to your pants, rubbing your now raging boner that was hiding underneath your pants.

Y/N: "What do you think you're—?!"

Rukia: "Don't ruin the moment."

She slowly unbuttoned your pants, then pulled down the zipper. Then she took off everything that was preventing her from seeing your erect cock, which she was now holding in her warm hands.

Rukia: "It's kind of cute."

She whispered that last part, and since her face was so close to your dick you could feel her breath and it made your member tremble.

Rukia: "Let's see how long you can endure it..."

Y/N: "This is wrong!"

Rukia started by licking the shaft, her hands now on your thighs as she licked and savored your cock with her tongue alone. Her moves were so delicate that it was making you feel better than you thought you would. She winked at you before grabbing your dick with one hand then taking the tip in her mouth, then slowly making her way down until the whole thing was in her mouth, then she started sucking.