🍋 8. Gone Soft - Judgement X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

Judgement is pretty nice in more ways than one, yknowwhatimean

P.S.: The big three from the last riddle:

Braggski
YaMexicanBoy
Fluff-queen

GUESS WHAT? Screw correct answers, for the final riddle, gimme the funniest answers for this one, i need to chuckle. The best ones get a shoutout and a virtual cookie.

The last riddle is: "What disappears as soon as you say its name?"

——————————————————————————

Once again, the harem of demon girls as well as yourself were sitting on the table, still maintaining that awkward silence from before.

Y/N: "What is it now?"

The girls all looked at Judgement, except for Azazel, who was eating her own dinner peacefully, although her hand was slightly trembling. Judgement, even with her dark grey skin, was blushing and you could tell. She abruptly stood up, slamming her hands on the table.

Judgement: "That's enough, I'm out!"

The girls continued to eat as if nothing happened but you were worried for Judgement, which probably felt the pressure from her fellow demonic friends, the pressure of having to be in bed with you.

You were worried so you went after her, but her bedroom was locked. You gave her some time and waited for the right time to talk, which wasn't going to be anytime soon. When you returned to the table, you saw Azazel secretly writing things down, which made you curious, so you quietly walked and hid behind her chair then tapped her shoulder, she squealed.

Azazel: "W-What are you doing?!"

Y/N: "What are you writing there?"

Azazel: "Nothing!"

She quickly hid her small notebook in her pocket, waving her hands in front of her. This didn't worry you much, because everyone has secrets. But it would be interesting to know what Azazel was hiding.

Some hours went by, and everyone was already in their bedrooms sleeping. At least some were sleeping because you could hear moaning from Modeus' room again, but you didn't want to interrupt whatever she was doing.

As you were about to reach your room, you passed by Azazel's, and curiosity got the better of you so you went for it and decided to get Azazel's notebook. Very carefully, you opened the door, seeing that Azazel was peacefully sleeping in her bed, hugging a white dove plushie that you bought for her last week. It was big and soft, and with a stupid cute face, you could see why Azazel wanted it.

You stepped into the room, and got close to the nightstand, grabbed the notebook, and quickly left, slowly closing the door. One of the Cerberus was out in the hallway and wanted to show you a dead rat they found, or killed, but you pet her head calling her a 'good girl' then took the rat from her. You walked downstairs and threw it in the kitchen's trash can.

You sat down, flipping to a random page in the notebook and started reading some of it. You didn't like some of the content.

What the hell. This isn't a 'thesis'.

Sure, Azazel was a nice writer, but you started noticing how the only male character in her fictional story had an awfully similar name to yours, as well as his 'harem' sharing some similarities with the demon girls you knew.

You even noticed how Azazel was the main character here, and how much she enjoyed being by the male character's side. There was also some lewd content that Mordeus would very much enjoy, like hand-holding.

Closing the notebook, you decided to deal with Azazel later, so you kept the notebook as discussion material when that time comes. First, you had to talk to Judgement. A single knock on the door was all it took as Judgement quickly opened the door, seeing you and blushing a bright red.

Judgement: "H-Hey Helltaker..."

Y/N: "You can call me Y/N. We're friends, or something like that. What do you call girls in a harem?"

Judgement: "I'm not sure... Anyways, I want to ask you something."

Y/N: "What is it?"

Judgement pulled you in the bedroom, then closed the door, locking it. You didn't react to it, simply looking at Judgement and feeling kind of guilty that she was so stressed.

Judgement: "We don't have to do it, right? You're a nice person and all, it's just that, I would like to take things very slowly. I may not look it, but I've been yearning for very intimate love from someone for a very long time, and when I was about to kill you and you asked me to join your harem, there was something about you that was... attractive."

After her High Prosecutor job was dropped just so she could join your harem, Judgement had turned into a completely different person. Sure, she had her moments where she acted all tough and mighty, but in reality, she cared a lot about you and only wanted what was best for you, even going as far as breaking a few arms and knees along the way just to make you content.

Y/N: "Well, then you have nothing to worry about. Let's take it easy. How does watching a movie sound?"

With her face flustered, Judgement stood up and hugged you. Because of the height difference, Judgement was a lot taller than you so her exposed breasts were pushing against your face, so you two felt a warm, cozy feeling whether it was emotional or physical.

~~~~~~~~~~

The movie was about to end, but unfortunately, you weren't even paying attention to it as Judgement was moving her hand up and down your dick while sharing a very passionate kiss. You stopped for a moment to talk.

Y/N: "What happened to taking it easy?"

Judgement didn't respond as she pulled you back in for the kiss, picking up the pace with her hand on your dick. After a few more seconds, she stopped kissing and moved down there, brushing her hair to the side so it wouldn't hinder her as she started putting half of your dick in her mouth, sucking it as best as she could. Your hands clung to the bed as Judgement used her tongue to make you feel good, slowly taking more and more of your dick in until it started hitting the back of her throat, making her gag. You instinctively started thrusting into her mouth, patting her head while doing so. Judgement started bobbing her head faster and you couldn't hold it any longer. You let all of it out inside of Judgement's mouth as she started taking it all in, swallowing the cum as it collected in her mouth.

Judgement: "I might have taken this a bit too far. Starting from now we can take it slow, whaddaya say?"

Judgement, smirking, extended her hand in a joking manner. You couldn't really respond as you were panting, surprised at how great Judgement was with blowjobs. You shook her hands, then closed your eyes.

Judgement: "You can sleep here today."

She patted your head gently with a big smile on her face.

Y/N: "Hey Judgement... can you do me... a favor?"

Judgement tilted her head to the side, wondering what the favor was going to be. Meanwhile, in another room, Azazel was sleeping peacefully....

TO BE CONTINUED

——————————————————————————