🍋 Just Us - Bluebell X Male Reader (KHR) (+18) (Req)

WHOOOOO! The first of three KHR oneshots, all requested a while ago (2 weeks ago?), the next two will be coming later!

P.S.: Bluebell is kinda cute ngl 😳

——————————————————————————

"Where... Where am I? What's this?"

A girl, light blue hair and mesmerizing dark blue eyes, was lying on a hospital bed, confused. And she was starting to remember, which made her tremble when she realized that...

...she had died.

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

A man enters the white room, he looked like a doctor, except he was too young to be an actual doctor. He adjusts his glasses and smiles at the person he has brought back to this world. The girl, Bluebell, finds this slightly unsettling. She sat up, not realizing that she was naked, or not caring. It was probably the latter.

Bluebell: "W-Who are you supposed to be?!"

Y/N: "The man that saved your life. Impressive, right? For you to be there instead of, you know, sitting in a black void of nothingness!"

Bluebell started touching her body, no scratches and no signs of anything, but she still couldn't remember what killed her, all she could think of when trying to visualize it was her being enveloped in a bright light. She felt grateful, but was still confused regardless."

Bluebell: "Thank you!"

Y/N: "Ah well, you're welcome. Since you seem to be in a stable condition, you may ask me any questions you have."

Bluebell thought really hard about what to ask, but she wanted to start out with a simple question.

Bluebell: "What's your name?"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N."

Bluebell: "I'm Bluebell!"

Y/N: "Hehe, I know."

Bluebell seemed better than how you thought she would be when waking up and, it was interesting to see that she still remembered her name; you smiled.

Who could've thought a single strand of hair from her was all it took to bring her back to life? You were impressed by your own experiment since this was the first time you tried rebuilding a human from a strand of hair. Enough of that, let's go back to Bluebell, who continuously looked at your eyes as if they were the most wonderful things she had seen, as well as the glasses you had on. You took notice of this and laughed.

Y/N: "These are fake. I don't know why I wear them really, I think they make me look smarter."

You took the glasses and handed them to Bluebell, who put them on herself and giggled.

Bluebell: "How do I look?"

Y/N: "Wonderful."

TIMESKIP

It had been exactly a year since you brought Bluebell back to life and she's been living in your house since. There were some days where she wanted to know what happened that lead to her death, and as hard as she tried to remember, everything before she died was a complete blur and it made her sad.

You tried to distract her so that she wouldn't be sad all the time. Playing games or going out and walking with her around the city was enough for her.

Bluebell looked at the box of chocolates you had bought yesterday and was about to steal some, but you stopped her, lifting her up with your hands on her waist.

Y/N: "You can't take those, they're for someone else."

Bluebell: "Boo!"

Bluebell pouted, flailing her arms around. You sat her down on a chair as she looked at you, all angry and cute.

Bluebell: "What if I wanted chocolates?"

Y/N: "Then I would go out and buy you some, do you want some?"

Looking away all pouty, she nodded, so you quickly pulled out a bigger box of chocolates from the plastic bag where you had the other smaller box of chocolates.

Y/N: "I knew it. I had already bought some just in case this would happen. Don't eat it all at once!"

Her eyes sparkled, and like a little kid, Bluebell took the box, opening it and putting two chocolates in her mouth.

Bluebell: "Huahua! Chocolate Queen!"

She raised her fist high in the air, excited she was in possession of some chocolates, you on the other hand just sighed but was still happy for her.

And what about the night? What happened then? You two obviously slept but you did that after Bluebell helped you with some 'things'.

Bluebell sat on the floor while you sat on your bed, unzipping your pants and pulling them down. Without hesitating, she started sucking on your dick, her right hand on your dick while the other was fondling her own breasts. She sucked and swirled around your dick with her mouth, trying to get you to ejaculate.

You pet her head and complimented her while she continued to vigorously suck on your cock, which made Bluebell really happy when doing this for you. She moaned happily when you let it all out in her mouth, and she swallowed it all to please you.

Bluebell: "Huah! That was a lot of fun!"

Y/N: "We should keep going."

Bluebell: "Yesyes!"

Because of how she was only wearing a black jacket draping over her shoulders, she didn't need to take off anything, just adjusted herself above your dick and slowly descending, taking on the full length inside of her which was always hard at first given how big you were.

Once it was fully in her, you started moving slowly, thrusting up and down while Bluebell enjoyed it, her arms around your neck to support her. Your fingers rubbed her nipples, playing with them and helping Bluebell feel good as she moaned loudly not caring if the neighbors could hear or not.

They could, but that doesn't matter.

Gently holding her face, you went in for a kiss. Surprised, Bluebell was blushing cause of it, somehow getting tighter around your dick. You started thrusting faster, interrupting her moaning by kissing her again, both hands on her waist and using it to go rougher in her. After a couple more minutes, you were cumming inside of Bluebell while she held onto you like her life depended on it. You pulled out while her head rests on your shoulder, she whispers to your ear.

Bluebell: "The kiss... everything... thank you..."

You hugged Bluebell, kissing her cheek and whispering back:

Y/N: "I love you."

——————————————————————————