Idiots Stick Together Pt. 2 - Catarina Claes X Male Reader (Hamefura) (Req)

I vibe with Catarina HARD. Also, her forehead is pretty glorious.

——————————————————————————

You sat up, stretching your arms before noticing Catarina was already awake.

Y/N: "How has thy bed treated you, idiot?"

Catarina held back her laugh, but in the end, she even ended up snorting once when she laughed.

Catarina: "Jeez! It's too early for us to start messing around like that."

Y/N: "I know, but..."

You lean in, whispering in your girlfriend's ear.

Y/N: "Did you sleep well?"

Catarina was blushing like crazy, but she shook her head and then smacked your back.

Y/N: "Oof!"

Catarina: "I'll push you off the bed!"

Y/N: "Alright, I'll stop. But did you?"

Catarina rests her head on her pillow, holding your hand but feeling a bit weird while doing so.

Catarina: "I did..."

Y/N: "But?"

Catarina: "I don't know! Doesn't it feel like we're doing something wrong?"

Y/N: "Uh... no, I think we're fine."

Catarina pulls you back into bed with her, snuggling into your chest and then kissing your lips very gently, but then you cupped her cheeks and deepened the kiss, staying in that position for a couple of seconds before Catarina poked your eye.

Y/N: "Hey!"

Catarina: "Sorry, you're so... you!"

Y/N: "I thought you would like it."

Catarina: "I do, it's just that... it feels wrong. As if there's something or someone we're forgetting."

Y/N: "No, I'm pretty sure we're fine."

"Heresy!"

Gerald suddenly barges into Catarina's room, seeing you two comfortably lie in bed. Catarina panics and waves her hands around, having absolutely no words to explain the situation.

Y/N: "What?"

Catarina: "This isn't what it looks like!"

Gerald: "It isn't? According to an anonymous tip, this is the third time in a week you've been doing... this behind my back."

Catarina was completely embarrassed, covering her pale face with her hands. You didn't really have anything to say since you weren't sure what was going on.

Y/N: "Who are you again?"

Gerald: "I'm Prince Gerald, her fiancé."

Y/N: "Oh yeah, that guy."

The royal dude seemed pissed, and you would be to if someone were sleeping with your fiancé. But it wasn't like she really liked him because he didn't look like someone nice to be friends with, let alone a husband.

Gerald: "L-Leave right this instant. I need to talk to Catarina about this."

Y/N: "Sorry, but I'll stay here."

Gerald: "Excuse me?"

Y/N: "I can't leave my idiot behind!"

Catarina: "H-Hey, don't call me that right now!"