Sleeping With The Goddess - Aqua x Reader (Konosuba)

Another one of the one-shots that I've made in the past and I've decided to publish here.

——————————————————————————

Y/N's POV

That was probably one of the loudest thunderstorms that I've ever heard, I couldn't sleep because of it. The little rain drops that kept on hitting the top of the house, the extreme wind that was so harsh, you could see the trees trying to stay erect, but to no avail. And that damn thunder, I bet if I got struck by it I'd probably become the fastest man alive or something.

So since I couldn't sleep, I decided to go downstairs.

The hallways were dark, but because of the lightning, you could see from time to time so I decided to go without a light.

pad, pad, pad, pad, pad, pad, pad

I walked downstairs, I decided to go to the kitchen to see if there was anything interesting to eat.

bong

I froze, I heard a bottle fall to the ground and as I couldn't see anything, it could be anybody in the kitchen, maybe someone trying to steal our food.

So I snuck up on the person, it was too dark to see who it was, but there was someone there. they weren't facing my direction, so I kicked the left knee pit, grabbed their neck and pushed them down to the ground, then I put my arm on the neck

Y/N: "Who are you?!"

???: "KAZUMA KAZUMA HELP-"

Y/N: "Hey, hey wait!"

I covered their mouth with my hand so they could stop screaming

Y/N: "Aqua?"

Aqua: "hmm?"

Y/N: "Oh right, sorry"

I move my hand from her mouth

Aqua: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "Why did you scream!?"

Aqua: sniffles "You were the one that pinned me down to the ground?!!"

Y/N: "Oh I'm sorry I couldn't see and I thought you were a thief or something"

Aqua: "No sorry, you will do my chores AND give me massages for a year!"

Y/N: " If that's what you want.."

Aqua: "I knew you would-wait what"

Y/N: I could do that as a way to apologize, and I could do other things as well.."

Aqua: blushes "Well, since you're saying it like that...wait what am I saying, and get off of me!"

Y/N: "Oh right, my bad"

—————————————————————

We sat down at the table

Y/N: "What were you doing up so late?"

Aqua: "I was T H I R S T Y, so I went to the kitchen"

Y/N: "I see, but don't you have your booze in your room."

Aqua: "It ran out"

Y/N: "Did it grow legs?"

I could tell after I made that joke, Aqua was trying to hold her laughter, but in doing so her face turned red and her cheeks inflated. After a couple of seconds, she stopped and her face turned a more normal color.

Aqua: coughs "I'm fine"

Y/N: "Well, I got some in my room if you want to go"

Aqua: "Pervert"