Tiny Mess - Bocchi Hitori X Male Reader (Hitori Bocchi) (Req)

Title of anime too long, feeling pain.

I don't know why this was one of the hardest oneshots to write, it still confuses me. ALSO the first draft of this oneshot was horrible, so it got a whole do over, which in my opinion is much better than what it was. This oneshot made me go crazy, anyways, enjoy :)

——————————————————————————

Bocchi: "Will you... be my friend?"

Y/N: "Never."

Bocchi: "HUH?!"

A certain peculiar and very short girl, Bocchi Hitori, approached you. You had been observing her for a while, not creepily of course, wondering why she was really adorable and weird at the same time.

And you've always wanted to try and tease her.

Y/N: "Haha! I'm just kidding!"

Bocchi: "He said he doesn't want to be my friend..."

Bocchi was now crying in the arms of one of her best friends, Nako Sunao, who glared at you as if she was planning different ways to kill you.

Y/N: "H-Hey! I said I was kidding!"

Bocchi stopped crying, turning around and looking at you with a sad look, holding her school bag so it covered half her face.

Bocchi: "S-So, that's a yes?"

Y/N: "Yeah, why not? Not like I have many friends anyways."

Bocchi raised her arms in excitement, squealing because she has made yet another friend, which gets her closer to her goal to being friends with everyone in the class.

Nako: "Ah, who would've thought you would finally get a boy friend."

Aru: "That's right, a boyfriend!"

Aru Honshou, another one of Bocchi's friends, came out of nowhere to show her dominance by posing and making herself look cute.

Bocchi: "A boyfriend...."

Nako: "Not a boyfriend! A boy friend! A friend who's a boy!"

Nako started panicking, and you were panicking as well, but then realized that it probably didn't matter.

Y/N: "Too late..."

Bocchi: "Do you... wanna walk home with us later?"

Y/N: "Huh, well, I'm not sure..."

You had to think about it, since you never really walked with girls anywhere before, so this was your chance to shine and make them see how great you were.

Y/N: "Why not, got nothing else to do anyway."

And that's exactly what you did, everyone walked together, but you didn't exactly do much to impress them. Unfortunately, you were left alone with Nako, who still was suspicious of you. She seemed to be looking at you strangely for almost the entire walk, so you had to say something about it.