🍋Passionate Encounter - Mitsuri Kanroji X Male Reader (Demon Slayer) (+18) (Req)

I decided to read a couple of lemons with lots of reads to help me improve on my shitty sex-writing. But can someone please tell me why is there so much FUCKING BAKUGO SMUT ON THIS WEBSITE? I HATE IT HERE.

F.F.: People can suffer from a disorder called Boanthropy that makes them believe they're a cow. They try to live their life as a cow.

--------------------------

"Umm, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah?"

"Could I get a hug?"

The love pillar, and a very interesting acquaintance of yours, Mitsuri Kanroji, had walked into your small house to make a rather strange request.

Y/N: "Why do you want a hug?"

Mitsuri: "Well, I know that hugs can make people happier, and it looks we are both in a sad mood today."

She wasn't wrong. Today hadn't been your best day and a hug from a girl didn't sound too bad.

Y/N: "Why are you in a sad mood?"

Mitsuri: "I lost my bunny..."

Y/N: "You have a bunny?"

Mitsuri: "And I lost it!"

You sigh, hugging the love pillar and hearing her make very quiet and strange noises while she hugged you back. Since you were just a bit taller than her, you could actually smell her hair, which had a nice sweet smell to it, but your mind thought sniffing a girl's hair was weird so you stopped. When you looked down, you caught Mitsuri trying to get a peek at your chest, very slowly unbuttoning your jacket.

Y/N: "What are you doing?"

Mitsuri: "I-It's definitely not what it looks like."

At first glance, and because of the height difference, it looked like Mitsuri was physically weaker than you, but it was the other way around. Mitsuri pushed you down to the floor and forcefully took your jacket off.

Y/N: "I don't know if I should be afraid of what's happening or if I should be enjoying it."

Mitsuri - Y/N is so cute, I want him I want him!

While on top of you, Mitsuri stole your first kiss as she held down your arms to prevent you from doing anything. She stopped to look at you for a couple of seconds before going down to kiss you again, but you moved your head to the side and saw how Mitsuri smacked her head on the floor.

Mitsuri: "Owie."

Y/N: "That was one serious hit. You okay?"

Mitsuri: "Why did you do that?"

Y/N: "You're trying to do something. Something bad."

Mitsuri: "I-I was just trying to love you."

Y/N: "It's not love if you're forcing it upon me. Let me move at least."

Mitsuri: "O-Okay."

Mitsuri let go of your arms, and just as soon as she did, your hands moved to her thicc thighs and gave them a squeeze.

Mitsuri: "Eek!"

Y/N: "Sorry, they look nice."

Mitsuri closed her eyes, grinding against your crotch and having her right hand close to her mouth while she quietly moaned. You were getting harder and an obvious boner was now poking Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: "There's something down here..."

Mitsuri moved so her face was now close to your crotch. She pulled down your pants and was hit by your erect cock.