🍋 Private Lesson - Lisa Minci X Male Reader (Genshin Impact) (Req) (+18)

I tried way too hard with this one, had to go to levels of imagination I had not gone to before. Even dreamt about this, which was kinda cool 😳

P.S.: wait WHY THIS CHICK MOAN WHEN SHE'S CLIMBING???

———————————————————————

"You definitely are in need of some more practice."

Panting heavily and breathing in whatever air you could, you fell to the grass and, after several hours of extensive training, you finally got to enjoy the cool breeze as it touched your face. You were also enjoying the view from down there as Lisa looked down on you, smiling like she knew what you were doing, and letting you look as long as you wanted.

Lisa: "I didn't push you too hard, right? Your face is all red."

Y/N: "I'm fine, d-don't worry about me."

The charming librarian kneeled down next to you and, removing one of her gloves, she gently touched your cheek with her hand. It was almost as if she was caressing it, almost.

Lisa: "Just as I suspected, you're hot."

Y/N: "I thought that was obvious."

Lisa: "Oh you. This is why I like you, you're unknowingly a genius."

Y/N: "Thanks?"

Lisa smiled, and quickly decided to lay beside you on the grass. She took her hat off and putting it aside, her head rests on her arm and Lisa stares at you while maintaining her cool, but on the other hand, you tried your best not to break from the pressure of having someone as perfect as Lisa literally right next to you.

Lisa: "You should be grateful, I could be doing a lot of important work at the library as we speak."

Y/N: "What, like napping?"

Lisa: "I don't nap all the time. Jokes aside, I really enjoy spending time with you, even if I'm training you until you feel like you're about to faint."

Y/N: "Welp, if it helps in combat, then this is all worth it."

Lisa: "So... what you're saying is that you would follow any type of 'exercise' I tell you to do, correct? As long as it helps you get stronger?"

Y/N: "I mean, yeah, you are way smarter than me so it makes sense that I listen to you."

Lisa quickly thought of something that, if done correctly, could make your relationship with her evolve or degrade, depending on how you reacted on what she was about to say.

Lisa: "Okay, how does... sex sound?"

Maybe she should have worded it differently, because...

Y/N: "Oh yeah I think that's—WAIT WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

You got the feeling your heart stopped at that moment only to start beating at an alarming rate right after.

Lisa: "It doesn't have to be anything too extreme, but I believe it could... increase your stamina. It can be beneficial for us, you know? We could even burn some calories."