🍋 Idiots Stick Together - Catarina Claes X Male Reader (Hamefura) (+18) (Req)

It's time for her to shine!

P.S: The prince's name in the anime is Geordo Stuart, right? But when I looked it up its apparently Gerald? Bruh, I'm confused.

Also, I've seen authors' different words for 'the white stuff' like "baby-making juice" Juice, bro? Why juice?

——————————————————————————

Catarina: "One potato, two potato, three potato..."

The girl fell asleep really quickly, so that was your cue to come in. You opened her window, getting in and looking around for something in her bedroom.

Catarina Claes was a very good friend of yours but when it came to your stuff, you would do anything to get it back, specially if it was embarrassing.

Catarina: "Red potato, blue potato, potato potato..."

You got a bit scared but then calmed down when you saw she was still sleeping peacefully

You got a bit scared but then calmed down when you saw she was still sleeping peacefully. You continued to look around, going through her things and finding a lot of stuff that were really normal or really weird, like a toy snake which you didn't take.

You also found Catarina's pink striped panties, which you remembered seeing her wear the other day when the wind was too strong and it just so happened that she was climbing a tree whilst wearing a dress.

Catarina: "No sauce on my potatoes... don't touch my potatoes..."

Catarina's dream seemed to be about potatoes. Completely understandable, given how she harvested her own crops in an area of the school.

Y/N: "Found it."

You found your 'special' ring, putting it on your finger as you quietly made your way back to the window, closing it then dropping to the ground and being rescued by the grass.

Y/N: "Good night."

NEXT DAY

Catarina was humming to herself while she tended to her crops, taking good care of all of them and being very happy with how today was such an ordinary day.

You saw she wasn't very busy so you approached her, still wearing your ring which you took from Catarina's bedroom last night.

Catarina: "Oh, Y/N is here! What brings you around?"

Y/N: "I have a problem."

You pulled down your pants, revealing your fully erect cock as it throbbed right in front of Catarina's face. She was blushing intensely, embarrassed but curious.

Catarina: "W-W-What's this, Y/N?!"

Y/N: "I forgot to take off the ring last night so I woke up like this. You're the only one that can help."