Every Hour, Every Minute - Azusa Nakano X Male Reader (K-On) (Req)

Azunyan? More like, why are you wearing cat ears stop being so goddamn cute or imma kiss your—

P.S.: Gave the last five episodes of k-on a little rewatch and FUCK MAN YOU CANT TELL ME THATS NOT A FUCKING MASTERPIECE, IT MADE ME FEEL TOO MUCH

——————————————————————————

"Have you thought about it?"

The black-haired girl walked so normally, one wouldn't think much about her, but her constant worrying about what the future may hold for her was a scary thought that plagued her mind and turned it into a total disaster that made her wish for time to suddenly stop.

But that wasn't possible.

Azusa: "Thought about what?"

Y/N: "About what's gonna happen..."

A Couple Of Hours Ago

While the rest of the girls talked and spent some time together, Azusa seemed lost in her own thoughts, unable to process what was going to happen. Her phone was in her hand but she wasn't really using it.

"Azu-nyan?"

Yui calls out to her friend, yet she still seemed distracted and wasn't paying attention at the real world around her.

"Throw some water at her face!"

"Ritsu!"

"Maybe she needs some tea."

All the voices around her were all low, almost too quiet for her to hear. Indistinct and unrecognizable, the voices were almost like they were in her head. The last message that she had sent using her phone and that was displayed on such was 'I need help'.

And someone replied with 'I'll be there'.

The doors of the club room are suddenly opened with a lot of force, scaring Mio as she hid under the table to hide from whatever monster was about to attack them.

Ritsu: "It's Y/N!"

Mio: "R-Really?"

You walked towards Azusa, holding her hand and helping her stand up.

Y/N: "Girls, mind if I take her out for a walk."

Yui: "You have my permission to do whatever you want with her!"

Ritsu: "That's too far!"

You helped a lifeless Azusa walk out of the club room, closing the doors on your way out. The girls were confused and scared as to what was going on, and they sort of knew why.

When you left the building and found the perfect place to talk, you helped Azusa sit down while you sat down next to her. The two of you were looking forward, not looking at each other whatsoever, almost as if this was a confessional of some sort.

Azusa: "...What do I do?"

Y/N: "I don't have an answer for your question. You're the only one that knows that."

Azusa: "But I don't."

Y/N: "You do, you just don't know where to start looking for it."

The gentle breeze could have been a lot more relaxing if Azusa wasn't panicking on the inside, worried that she was going to end up all alone without being able to continue doing what she loved, playing music and hanging out with what seemed like the only people that could really understand her. They were leaving her, and she was terrified.

Y/N: "But I can help you look for it. That is why you sent me a message, right?"

While you two were talking, the Light Music Club girls were looking through the window at what was going on, making different things up in their heads.