Sacrifice - Chris/Eris X Male Reader (Konosuba) (Req)

Eris? Eris. 100% Eris.

P.S.: Yeah I'm using Doomsday, so we already know what that means 👁

——————————————————————————

Doomsday.

Deformity of the underworld, made by the Demon King to use against adventurers. His last resort if he were close to losing against anyone. An unstoppable creature that kills anything that's in its way.

But since you and your friends already defeated the demon king, which made everyone pretty exhausted, you were left to deal with the beast.

And you weren't doing so good against it.

Kazuma: "Megumin!"

Megumin: "Help!"

Megumin had already used up her one daily explosion against it, but the monster took it and felt no pain. Doomsday roars, running towards Megumin.

Y/N: "Hold on!"

You ran towards Megumin, hoping to get her out of the way, but just when you arrived and swooped in to carry her, Doomsday shot a laser from its eyes and mouth, and you barely managed to get out of the way as it completely destroyed a major portion of the forest in the background.

Y/N: "Are you okay?!"

Megumin: "I'm fine. Go get him!"

Y/N: "You got it!"

You look back at the monster, seeing it getting ready to fire its laser again. You ran straight at the thing, with one sword on each hand and jumped as high as you could, going over it and stabbing him right on the nape of its neck.

The beast screams in pain. Spikes grow out of its back as it shoots a gigantic laser at the sky, almost looking like it pierced it.

Y/N: "What's going on?!"

Kazuma: "I don't know!"

Aqua: "Kazuma, Kazuma! What do we do?!"

Kazuma: "I still don't know!"

You tried to go deeper with your blade, seeing how the disgusting, almost see-through blood spewed out of the area that the swords had stabbed. It used its hand and reached you, grabbing you and throwing you as far as it could, making you lose your swords as they were still stuck on the nape of its neck. You were stopped by something hard, but at the same time, soft. Darkness used all the strength she had to catch you and gently place you on the ground.

Darkness: "Y/N, are you okay?!"

Y/N: "...I'll be fine. Thanks."

You looked up at the crusader, patting her shoulder before standing up and looking at the beast who seemed to be suffering because of your swords, which were still impaled deep in its skin.

Y/N: "We need to... stab it with something bigger. The swords seem to be efficient, but we—"

The swords were pulled out by Doomsday as it continued to grow little by little in size and getting much more horrific, with more spikes growing all around its body and even some coming out around its eye area.