🍋 1. H*nd H*lding - Modeus X Male Reader (Helltaker) (+18)

I'm throwing my contribution into the Helltaker hat by making a oneshot about the girl that I've seen the most fanart of on twitter. The other girls might get oneshots too if this one is liked enough 👀

——————————————————————————

Sleep is all you needed after what was an entire week of having literal hell break loose in your own house.

After successfully creating your own harem of cute demon girls, you felt like you would have a wonderful life, but that obviously came with its disadvantages, although a lot of times the negatives destroyed the positives.

But we won't talk about the several times you've gotten hurt because of it. Let's just focus on your defenseless self finally getting some well deserved sleep.

Modeus: "Good morning—"

One of the demon girls, Modeus, had entered your bedroom, seeing you sleeping shirtless and with a certain boner that wasn't sleeping like you were.

Modeus: "Oh. That's, nice..."

The demon girl started drooling, wiggling her fingers, getting ready to strike. Nothing was really stopping her at this point. Modeus pulled the blankets to reveal that... it was just a piece of paper.

Modeus: "Heh, what's this?"

She unfolds the piece of paper and reads it.

YOU REALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THAT EASY? Read the piece of paper. She sighs in disappointment as you opened your eyes and looked at the saddened demon girl.

Modeus: "It was worth a shot."

Y/N: "I really won't be left alone for a couple of hours, huh? Modeus, come here."

Modeus sat on your bed, looking at you curiously. You placed your hand on top of hers, making her blush.

Y/N: "I know you've been reading a lot of romantic-y books lately... so maybe, I could try some things in those books just to tease you."

You gently interlocking your fingers with hers. Modeus made a weird, almost moaning noise which just confirmed that you were doing good so far.

Modeus: "I-I knew it, you're a perverted degenerate."

Y/N: "The real degenerate is the one enjoying it."

Modeus: "I'm not enjoying it."

You suddenly pulled Modeus in for a hug, getting really close to whisper into her ear.

Y/N: "How about now?"

Modeus was now trembling, realizing that you really were the most degenerate human she had ever met, but she wasn't exactly complaining, she was a demon after all.

Y/N: "I wonder how far we could take it... Modeus, are you free this weekend?"

Modeus: "Huh, w-w-why?"

Y/N: "Maybe we could go on a date, just you and me, to do whatever we want to do."

You planted a kiss on her cheek. Modeus was really close to exploding.

Modeus: "I have to... I'm not prepared... yes, I accept!"

Y/N: "Great."

Modeus: "Wait, you're serious?"

Y/N: "Yes. Completely."

Modeus: "You're insane."

You placed a hand on her head, feeling her silky, silver hair as you looked at Modeus with a kind smile. Modeus was still flustered, yet unsure whether to do it right there and then with you for being so loving or wait until after the date, which would be more romantic and rewarding.