Soul [Metal Pt. 2] - Yui Hirasawa X Reader (K-On) (Req)

Not related to the oneshot, but I'm excited because I'm working on a cool poster for an even cooler story, stay tuned 👁👄👁

Oh yeah this sequel oneshot is short too cuz writer's block had me by the throat.

———————————————————————

Yui: "You gotta be all clean for tomorrow!"

Yui was cleaning Y/N's robotic body with a damp rag, and Y/N just sat there. Yui seemed to be enjoying the creature's company, as weird as it may look sometimes, she just liked him and it seemed that he liked her too.

And... tomorrow was the day he would meet the other girls. Or well, today because timeskips.

Yui: "These are my friends!"

Right in the middle of the club room were five girls just staring at Y/N, who felt absolutely nothing while they seemed rather uncomfortable. Yui, who was next to Y/N's metallic body, seemed really happy. Mugi seemed to like Y/N too, because she approached him and started patting his head.

Mio: "W-What is that thing?!"

Yui: "This is not a thing, it's Y/N!"

Ritsu laughs, grabbing Mio and bringing her to Y/N, and seeing them as they shake hands.

Y/N: "Hello, Mio."

Mio: "Hello..."

Ritsu walked to Yui and, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders, she nervously smiled.

Ritsu: "Y-Yui... how did you even convinced the staff to let that thing in..."

Yui: "He climbed."

Ritsu: "He climbed!?"

This wasn't the first time Yui had brought something weird for the Light Music Club gals to stare at, but this was by far the most impressive since it was some sort of... robotic alien form that managed to become Yui's friend rather quickly.

But the girls, except for Mugi, seemed to not like him as much.

Azusa: "What are we supposed to do?"

Ritsu: "Let's give him a chance! Right Mi—"

When Ritsu turned to get Mio's opinion, she saw the girl was shaking in a corner, afraid of Y/N and for very valid reasons.

Mugi: "I'll go make some tea."

And they did end up sharing some of their tea with Y/N, although it didn't quite work out since he couldn't really consume anything.

Yui: "How about a song?"

Azusa: "A song?"

Yui: "Y/N can play the guitar!"

Ritsu: "In that case, let's see what he can do."

Yui stood up and went to grab Geeta, then she handed it to Y/N. All the girls stared and waited, but nothing was happening.

Yui: "He was playing it yesterday."

Mio: "Maybe Y/N doesn't—"

Y/N started playing the guitar, which scared Mio as she went to hide under the table. Y/N seemed to be repeating the exact same melody that Yui had played for him the other day. When he was done, the girls were surprised and started clapping, even Mio was clapping but under the table of course.

Ritsu: "Maybe he can replace Yui!"

Yui: "I can't believe I'm already being replaced..."

Y/N: "We could effectively learn any song that your band may know, if given the chance."

Mugi: "He should be our third guitarist."

Mio: "I-I guess he can try."

Azusa: "Will he even be allowed to play...?"

Y/N: "Although we respect all of the opinions presented here, we would rather not break up the group of girls by inserting ourselves.

Ritsu: "You can always put on a wig—!"

Mio smacks Ritsu on the head.

Ritsu: "What did I do now?"

Mio: "Why would you put a wig on him!?"

While the girls kept bringing up several ideas as to how disguise Y/N so he could join the band, and some were more bizarre than others, Y/N had carried Yui to the couch to talk.

Y/N: "Can we go home?"

Yui: "Why? Do you not like them?"

Y/N: "We do believe they are 'cool' like you called them, but they seem rather unaccustomed to having us here. Some more time is recommended for them."

Yui: "I see, well, let's go then! I'll get my stuff."

While Y/N stood in the doorway, Yui told all the girls something. Mugi had stood up to go hug you, then, the girls waved goodbye to Y/N and Yui as they left the room.

Ritsu: "You think he's smart enough to help me study?"

Mio: "Why are you asking that now!?"

It was fortunate enough that there weren't many people around at this time, and those that were thought Y/N was just a cosplayer and even took pictures with him, so that could be the excuse Yui could use when Y/N was out in public.

Yui: "Hey Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yes?"

Yui holds the cold hand of the android, having a big smile on her face as they walked home.

Yui: "You're a great friend!"

———————————————————————