🍋 The Tea - Echidna X Male Reader (Re:Zero) (+18) (Req)

CALL ME SONIC CUZ IM FAST AS FUCK

——————————————————————————

"You're awfully brave, gulping down tea served by a witch in one gulp."

You drank all of the supposed tea that Echidna, the odd-looking woman sitting in front of you, had offered. You sighed at the end, placing the teacup down and looking at Echidna, whose smile was way too smug for your own good, as if she was waiting for your reaction.

Y/N: "The tea tastes kinda funny..."

Echidna: "It's something that's produced here. To put it bluntly, it's a body fluid of mine."

Y/N: "Seriously?!

Echidna: "I didn't make you drink that tea with the intention of doing anything bad, don't worry."

Y/N: "Well, for a body fluid, it wasn't so bad then. I would give it... a seven out of ten."

The witch of Greed suddenly stood up, looking rather surprised that you weren't affected by the tea or her presence.

Echidna: "HUH?! Y-You're kidding, right?! Well, in that case..."

Echidna gulps, grabbing the table, which separated her from you, and pushed it away. She kneeled in front of you, making a very lewd expression that you did not expect from someone like her.

Echidna: "I gave you my body fluids, now give me yours..."

Y/N: "You know what? I'll do it."

Echidna: "Really? You're an interesting person..."

You pulled down your pants, and Echidna grabbed your dick with her hand, staring at it for a couple of seconds before smiling.

Echidna: "It's kinda cute..."

Y/N: "Stop that and start doing whatever it is you're planning to do."

Echidna kisses the tip of your dick, feeling it tremble in her hand as it got really erect. Echidna giggled, seeing how something as simple as that could get you so hard.

She went ahead and took the whole thing in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down while her hand moved at the base of your cock. She continued sucking your cock, trying to get all of your "special white fluid" for herself.

You just sat there, enjoying the witch's warm mouth as it engulfed your dick and sucked it like it was her last meal. She looked up at you while she was sucking, and that lewd expression of hers was the last straw, so you ended up doing what she wanted.

You came inside of Echidna's mouth, filling her to the brim with your thick semen. It took her a while, but she managed to gulp it all down, even licking her fingers in case she missed anything. She started licking your cock, cleaning it with her tongue, and once she was done, she sighed.

Echidna: "Thanks a lot for that. Are you okay?"

You sat on the chair, breathing heavily due to how intense Echidna was during the whole thing. Even your dick thought so too, since it was no longer erect.

Echidna: "Well, now that we're even—wait, wait! Where are you going?"

You stood up from the chair, getting ready to leave.

Y/N: "Me? I was gonna leave, now that we were done."

Echidna: "Let me do something else for you, please! I really liked the taste... this is a bit embarrassing..."

Y/N: "You wanna fuck?"

Echidna: "To put it bluntly, yes."

You sat back down, seeing Echidna pull down the part of the dress that hid her breasts, showing them to you in all of their glory.

Echidna: "This should be enough, right?"

Just as she suspected, you were hard again.

Y/N: "Yes, yes it was."

Echidna lifted her dress, sitting on you and putting your cock in her, sliding down and taking it all in her pussy. She moans, smiling as she very slowly moved up and down.

You placed your hands on her waist, fucking her yourself since she seemed to be moving a bit too slow for your taste.

Echidna:Y-You're rough!"

You put one of her big boobs in your mouth and bit the nipple while you were going in and out of her roughly. Echidna was starting to like the way you handled her and all she could do is place her hands on your shoulders for support.

You snuck her hands under her long dress, which took some work, but once you managed to feel her ass, you gave it a light smack.

Echidna: "H-Hey!"

You surprised Echidna by leaving your seat and laying her down on the grass without pulling out, continuing to fuck her to her heart's content. Echidna places a hand on your cheek and then looks at your lips, which only meant one thing. You sealed the deal with a kiss, and Echidna kissed you back while the sounds of the intense fucking were the only thing that gave the creepy place some life.

You were at your limit so you let all of the fluid that Echidna liked so much out inside of her, making sure nothing was wasted.

Echidna: "Ahh... ahh... that was... you were..."

Echidna rolls around the grass, grabbing your arm and bringing you close.

Y/N: "You're welcome?"

Echidna: "That was definitely not what I was expecting, but I will hand it to you for taking the lead."

Y/N: "To be fair, you started this. The tea is still a seven, by the way."

Echidna: "What?! You're mean!"

——————————————————————————