Rental No More - Chizuru Ichinose X Reader (Kanojo, Okarishimasu)

Did this one before anyone requested cuz FUCK SHE'S SO PERFECT HOWS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE

P.S.: Fuck Mami, all my homies hate Mami

P.S.P.S.: I heard you could also rent mothers in japan, which is interesting to say the least.

——————————————————————————

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

When you stepped out of your apartment, you came across a girl wearing glasses, and she also rocked the braids. She was absolutely beautiful, but also seemed awfully familiar.

"I-I don't think so."

Y/N: "Oh, I know, you're that rental girlfriend from the app my only friend uses. Chizuru Mizuhara, right? I can remember names well."

The girl's face turned a bright red, looking down in embarrassment as she adjusted her glasses.

Chizuru: "I don't know what you're talking about!"

Y/N: "No no, it's you. I'm sure of it."

While Chizuru tried her best to argue with you, your nonchalant attitude annoyed her to the point where she could no longer make anything up to defend herself. Your tired eyes and monotone voice along with you insisting she was a rental girlfriend gave her no choice but to pull you into her apartment. She locked the door so you wouldn't escape and forced you to sit on a chair.

Chizuru: "L-Listen! I'll do anything for you, just don't tell anyone, alright? I can give you one hour of service for free, please!"

Y/N: "Don't worry lady, I wasn't gonna tell anyone. It's just funny seeing that you live next to me, because I remember my friend telling me about you and how 'sexy' you were, or something like that."

You saw how close the girl was, so you pushed her away a bit. You smiled, thinking of something Chizuru could do.

Y/N: "But there is something you could do for me..."

Chizuru: "Just say it and I'll do it!"

Y/N: "I want you to..."

One
Year
Later

Y/N: "Okay, and you see..."

Chizuru sat next to you at the library. You were helping her study for a test.

Y/N: "That is how you get twenty six."

Chizuru: "All of that for a twenty six?!"

Y/N: "I know, it sucks."

Over the course of a year, she actually got used to your laid-back attitude and you eventually became friends with Chizuru. Although you didn't get a lot of time to spend with her due to her job as a rental girlfriend, those moments you were with her you made sure were spent well.

Y/N: "And that's enough for today. Wow, I'm beat."

You and Chizuru simultaneously sighed, then you looked at each other and laughed.

Chizuru: "I can't deny that studying has gotten a lot more fun with you around."

Y/N: "I didn't even study before."

Chizuru: "Is it weird?"

Y/N: "What?"

Chizuru: "That you're the first person that I've shown my true self? You aren't weird, or pervy—"

Y/N: "Oh trust me, I am the biggest pervert you've ever seen. I got like, thirty figures of anime girls in bikinis at home."

Chizuru laughs, putting her stuff away.

Chizuru: "Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I haven't been in your apartment yet."

Y/N: "Do you want to?"

Although Chizuru knew you didn't mean anything by it, she was still flustered by your question. You weren't exactly sure why she was blushing, but when you did, you didn't react, just stood up.

Y/N: "Do you? I was lying about the anime figures by the way, I only got like five of them because I don't get paid enough."

Chizuru: "S-Sure."

Chizuru seemed to have calmed down a bit, but still didn't know what she was in for when she accepted going to your apartment. When you two got there, you opened the door and... it was fairly normal, although a bit messy here and there. The only thing that wasn't messy was the anime figure display, which was kept clean and free of dust.

Chizuru: "This isn't... too bad."

Y/N: "Laugh if you want. I don't really get many visitors so I don't clean much."

Chizuru: "I thought you would have a bunch of nasty tissues all over the floor and dirty stuff like that."

Chizuru laughs, remembering a silly dream she had once where she went to visit the house of one of the boys she was dating. It was more of a nightmare now that she remembers it, so she shuddered.

Chizuru: "Anyways... how is it that you don't have a flaw? Everyone's got to have something."

Y/N: "I do, I'm as flawed as everyone else. It's just that I'm better at hiding it than others. Maybe someday, you'll get to see my flaws."

You cleared your throat.

Y/N: "But for now, you get to see a Chika Fujiwara figure with neko features."

You proudly showed her your display of anime figures. She giggled at how modest you were with her, which reminded her of how honest you had been with her for the past year. And all because of that weird request she got from you a year ago.

Chizuru: "Hey, I've been meaning to tell you something..."

Y/N: "Yeah?"

Chizuru got closer to you, your faces practically inches away as she got closer and...

ONE YEAR AGO

Y/N: "I want you to... be my friend."

Chizuru: "Huh? What kinda..."

Chizuru took off her glasses, taking in a deep breath and realizing that she had to do it if she wanted her odd job to be kept a secret.

Chizuru: "Why that? Other people would ask me for far worse things."

Y/N: "I don't have... many friends. So please, I want you to give me a chance."

You extended your hand, waiting for the girl to accept your offer, which she did, shaking your hand and sealing the deal.

Chizuru: "Fine, we have a deal. What was your name again?"

Y/N: "I'm Y/N, nice to meet you."

You smiled.

Back To The Present - Next Day

Chizuru wakes up on your bed, stretching her arms and yawning, actually enjoying a great night of sleep. She saw you on your phone, laying next to her in bed which made her blush.

Chizuru: "G-Good morning..."

Y/N: "Oh, good morning. You sleep well?"

Chizuru nods.

Y/N: "Well, right now I'm looking for a place to eat. Unfortunately for you, I don't know how to cook at all, although I can give you a nice and refreshing glass of water."

Chizuru: "I can make breakfast."

Y/N: "Really? Well, if you say so."

Chizuru smiles, kissing your cheek before she stood up and smiled.

Chizuru: "You like pancakes, right?"

——————————————————————————