❤️ It's That Day, Y'know? - Ryuko X Reader (Kill La Kill) (Req)

Been reading a certain KLK book lately, and also because I haven't done THE anime girl yet, here she is. Just in time for Valentine's, baby 👉😎👉 (not really, yall will probably read this after the day ended, but at least it serves its purpose lmao)

P.S.: Is this the end? 🤔

———————————————————————

It was just another uneventful summer morning, and after you took a quick shower, got dressed and prepared yourself for such a special day, you entered the bedroom to find a certain girl still sleeping on your bed, even though you specifically remember telling her yesterday to wake up as early as she could. But now standing before her, you realized she didn't follow through.

So you did what any other loving partner would do with their significant other, comically shake them with an exact amount of force until they woke up. You weren't being rough, but you were slowly considering it because seeing her not wake up at all was annoying you a bit.

Ryuko: "Leave me alone..."

After hearing at least some response from her, you became a happier person. Now knowing that she could hear you, there was a phrase in your head that you wanted to say to make sure she would fully wake up, and also to mess with her and see what her reaction might be.

"Ryuko, it's Monday. We got school today."

The tomboy suddenly started moving around frantically, which led to her falling to the floor and taking the blanket with her. After staying on the floor for a solid seven seconds, she realized it wasn't Monday, or that she even had school because today was Sunday. She was rightfully pissed to be woken up at such an early time in the morning, and the time on the nightstand's clock provided her with the evidence she needed to prove it.

Ryuko: "Today isn't Monday, is it?"

Y/N: "Not at all. But you know what day it is today?"

Ryuko: "I don't know... but it's early as hell! I could've gotten some more sleep, you know."

Y/N: "I got a good reason for that, I promise!"

Grabbing her jacket and handing it to her, you smiled and winked with confidence to try and cheer up the angry Ryuko. She shook her head in slight disbelief and she even felt a bit exhausted, but knew there probably was a good reason for you to wake her up like that. Ryuko just hoped it was better than what she had in mind.

Ryuko: "It better be worth it!"

"Don't you know what day it is today?"

You really expected for Ryuko to know that today of all days was supposed to be special for the two of you, since it was the first Valentine's Day you would spend with her. Unless she secretly despised this particular day with her entire being, in which case you hadn't really prepared for that.

Ryuko: "Am I supposed to know? Can't you tell me?"

Y/N: "It's that day, y'know?"

Ryujo: "I don't, that's why I'm asking."

You realized it was getting late, so you motioned for Ryuko to get a move on and quickly get dressed.