Chapter 351

Matt's POV: After talking to Gabby in the locker room, I smiled as I made my way into the kitchen to make her some brunch. Seeing Hermann standing there, I smiled as I went to talk to him. "Your truck already done talking to the detectives?" Hermann shook his head. "Not yet, I think we still need Gallo to speak to him." I nodded and agreed. "How's he doing today anyways?" Hermann sighed when I said that. "He's off a bit." I nodded and understood. "Give him a break okay? It's hard around the holidays for him. I speak from experience."

Hermann turned to look at me a bit confused. "His family." Hermann nodded and understood as he went to rub my back. "How's your mom anyways? She proud." I laughed and agreed. "Oh yeah. She loves calling me Chief Casey instead of Matt sometimes." Going to grab something from the fridge, I smiled when I saw Gabby made some of her stuff from Puerto Rico. Going to grab it, I smiled as I went to take it out so that I could eat it. Setting it on the counter, Hermann looked at it. "That looks delicious." I nodded and agreed. "Here, take a bite."

Hermann nodded and agreed as he went to take a bite of the pasta that Gabby made for me yesterday while I was working. "Family recipe from Puerto Rico." Hermann nodded and smiled. "I swear, I keep thinking we should have a Puerto Rican cuisine night at Molly's. This food is delicious." I laughed when he said that. "Find yourself a Puerto Rican chef and you can do it. Because it ain't going to be Gabby." That's when I saw Gabby come out. "What won't be me?" I then smiled at her. "Thanks for the lunch. It tastes good." Gabby nodded and smiled.

"Where are the kids by the way? Antonio had them for a bit first." That's when I heard Antonio walk in from the bathroom. "Hey Gabby, you coming back to help me." Gabby then looked at him. "Right, that little drama queen of ours had a blowout in her diaper." I laughed and smiled when she said that. "You want to go change the diaper?" I then shook my head when Gabby grabbed my shirt. "Then shut your mouth and get some bottles ready. Since you are here, you are helping me feed your children. I mean, if you want them to stay."

I then laughed and smiled. "Such an empty threat. We both know you are not going anywhere when that will just make it harder on you." Gabby then sighed. "God, you are taking away all of my threats I can use on you. Just shut up and come here me!" I nodded and agreed. "I will get the bottles ready." Walking away to the fridge, I went to find the bottles that we had in there for the kids. Meanwhile, Gabby walked away to get Ella from our bedroom office so that we could take care of her. Hermann meanwhile looked at me. "You guys staying the night?"

I sighed when he said that. "I am not sure. Depends how the kids are acting when it's their bed time. That and it depnds on whether someone says that stupid word too much to give us a you know." Hermann nodded and agreed as he went to rub my back. "The kids keep you up at night?" I nodded and sighed. "I swear, the minute they are done with the night feedings...I am sending them packing to their nurseries downstairs. I love them but, I hate how they wake me up in the middle of the night. Especially Gabe. God, it's like he knows my schedule."

Hermann laughed. "Yeah babies then to do that. It was the same with Lee Henry for me. He knew exactly when I worked the next day. Had to be extra stubborn overnight." I nodded and agreed with him. "Oh and Ella, she just knows the right time of the month to be a diva." Hermann then looked at me confused. "C'mon Hermann, you have a teenage daughter and your wife had them for a long time...longer than other women considering you had so many kids." Hermann then realized what I was talking about. "Oh, that's brutal on Gabby."

I nodded and agreed. "And of course, I become her punching bag in the middle of the night when she is exhausted. And the next day she is just as tired or grumpy. But you do not say I said that." That's when I heard Gabby come back. "He doesn't have to. Now get the bottles and come to the office, they need to be fed!" I then nodded. "Love you Gabby." Gabby nodded and agreed. "Yeah, yeah, love you too. Now just get their food and come help me." I nodded and agreed with her before getting us all some food. "If anybody says it...you are cleaning the toilets."

Everybody nodded and got scared when I said that becuase they knew Gabby needed my help right now. Grabbing all of our food and the bottles, I went to walk away to my bedroom office to help Gabby feed the babies while also having lunch together in private.