Chapter 380

Matt's POV: Once me and Gabby got in bed together, I smirked as I looked at her who was just wearing some sexy lingerie for me. Looking down at her while keeping the covers open, I moved my hand to her hip her looking at the nightie she was wearing. "Okay, I am just going to ask this but...when did you get this?" Gabby smirked as she slipped close to me and put her hands on my chest. "I bought it for your birthday. With all the crazy stuff that has happened in the past week, I haven't been able to take it out and give you some attention while wearing this sexy lingerie."

I smiled when she said that before feeling her slip her legs in between mine. Moving my hand to hers, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly before whispering to her. "I swear, you just love to tease me don't you?" Gabby smirked and nodded as she went to wrap her arms around my shoulders. Slipping her legs in between mine as we held each other close, I smiled as I put my arm across her body before kissing her softly. "You know, I am really glad we had dinner with the Hermanns tonight. Sure, it was mixing work with pleasure but...it was worth it to see you laugh so much."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "I honestly think that we need to keep our promise to each other to do this. I think when we promised to do this more...it was originally just to have time together as husband and wife. But now, I am thinking that it can be very useful for my health." Moving right against me, I felt Gabby wrap her arms around my waist while looking up at me. Moving to push a strand of hair behind her ear, I nodded before leaning my forehead against hers. "I liket that idea. Just time with me and my girl where we can concentrate on each other."

Gabby smiled when I said that before moving her head onto my shoulder and just rubbed my chest. I could tell something was up though. "Gabby, I am here for you. Talk to me babe." Going to grab her hand, I went to intertwine our fingers. "I am just taking a minute to listen to your heartbeat. Sometimes, I find that it calms me down. Does that seem weird to you?" I shook my head and smiled at her. "No, of course not. It's a good way for you to practice your breathing. And I am sorry if I haven't helped you practice it more often. Do you want to practice more?"

Biting her lip, I could tell that Gabby wasn't sure of the right answer. Going to rub her arm, I went to whisper to her and smiled at her. "Listen, there is no right or wrong answer to my question okay? I am here to help you however I can. That is my job as your husband. Do you want to breathe together for a bit or do you just want me to give you a bit of pleasure?" Moving my hand up her nightie, I smirked as I moved to kiss her softly. "Like some of this." Gabby smiled when I did that before putting her hand on my chest. "Oh please, do that more Matt."

I smiled when she said that before going to lean over her. Kissing her softly, I smirked as I went to run my hand up her body. Making sure the covers were on top of us, I went to kiss Gabby again while holding her close to me. Grabbing her neck as she kissed me, Gabby smiled as I gave her exactly what she needed right now. "Matt, don't stop...I have having too much fun for you to stop." I smiled when she said that and agreed as I moved to kiss her neck and shoulder softly, knowing that this is exactly what she needs right now. "Tell me when to stop. I am here for you."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me, knowing exactly what I meant. "Matt, screw the no sex. I want a do over from earlier. My head wasn't on us when we got close last time." I nodded and understood what she meant. "I feel the same way." Gabby smiled when I said that before moving to kiss me softly. "Then Matt, take me in your arms and give me exactly what we both know I want." Moving to play with her nightie, I smirked as I went to help her take it off. Meanwhile, Gabby went to take off my boxers so that we could get close to each other in bed.

Rolling over so I am on top of her, I smiled as I moving my hand to her hip and looked into her eyes. "I love you Gabby and always remember that okay? You are my girl." Gabby smiled and nodded when I said that before moving to kiss me softly. Taking it slow with her, I could just feel her relax more and more as the time went on. Leaving gentle kisses on her neck, I knew that she was pleased. She didn't even have to say or do anything...she just had to hold me close as I made love to her that night. Her muscles just relax so much and it was obvious that this helped.

And boy was this a great night full of great memories. After spending another couple hours doing this, we eventually fell asleep in each other arms just like I always loved to do...especially when there is nothing but the sheets on top of us.

NOTE TO READERS: I know that this day was really short. I hope to make tomorrow much longer.