Chapter 379

Matt's POV: After finishing up supper with Hermann and Cindy, I smiled as me and Gabby walked back into our suite. Moving to stand at the end of the bed with her tight dress, Gabby smiled at me while looking incredibly relaxed. Going to put the 'DO NOT DISTURB' sign on the door handle, I smirked as I walked over to her and grabbed her hand. "You look amazing and I can't wait to take you in my arms right now." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. 

"Complete honesty, I would've been fine skipping dinner and going right to bed because of how amazing you look in this suit you are wearing." I smiled when she said that before steping close to her and moving to kiss her softly. Grabbing her neck, I smirked as we started to kiss each other slowly. Feeling her hands on my back, I could tell this was not going to be an evening where we took our time. "You want me to hurry up or are we taking our time with this?" Gabby smiled.

"I want to take our time okay? We have all the time in the word. I do not want to rush you when you do such a great job giving me the best type of attention possible." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that. Kissing her again, I then decided to take my phone out of my pocket and walked over to my side table. "Phone on or off tonight? Do you trust that the kids will be okay?" Gabby then bit her lip and I already knew what that meant. "Never mind, it's staying on."

Gabby nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Walking back over to her, I smiled as I went to put my hands on her waist and then kissed her softly. "Turn around, let me help you with your dress okay? Unless you aren't ready for that yet?" Gabby then smiled at me. "I am more than ready to get us both undressed." Smirking when she said that, I watched as she turned around in my arms so that I could undo her dress. Going to take it off, I smiled at her while taking it off.

Gabby then turned around in my arms around when she was just wearing her lingerie. Leaning her against the bed, I went to grab her neck and kissed her softly. "You look delicious in this and I am so glad you are mine." Gabby smiled when I said that while looking into my eyes. She then went to grab my jacket and started to help me take it off. Slowly unbuttoning it (with her help), I watched as she went to slip it off my shoulders before putting it on the ground.

Throwing it away for her, I smiled as I went to grab her waist and just kissed her softly. I then moved to bend down and kiss her nick, giving her exactly what she needs right now. My undivided attention and a whole bunch of love from me. Gabby smiled as I did that before grabbing the back of my head. "Want some help with your pants so that we can get in bed?" I nodded. "My shirt first." She agreed and went to grab my shirt, slowly unbuttoning to tease me.

I then decided to stop kissing her and let her concentrate on getting me undressed. But once my shirt was undone, I grabbed it for Gabby and just threw it onto the ground where it belonged. That's when I saw Gabby walk away to bed. "Take off those pants and socks...then come join me okay? I want you to please me a bit as we get in bed. Beg for my attention." I smirked when she said that before going to grab my pants. Watching her get in bed, I couldn't be anymore in love.

Once I was completely undressed and just wearing my boxers, I smiled as I walked over to join Gabby in bed. Slipping underneath the covers, I smirked as I prepared to give her some attention in private that evening.