Chapter 393

15 minutes later with Gabby as she arrives at the All-Star Kids Academy:
Gabby's POV: As I arrived at Matteo's preschool (aka ASKA), I went to park my car in the parking lot before looking over at the play area to see Matteo there with some friends. I made sure to sneak into the building so that I could get in there without Matteo seeing me. Carefully walking in, I went to walk into the building when Stella opened the door. "I swear, I don't care if Gabby says that those women are lesbian. The blonde one has to be Bisexual. She flirted with you!"

That's when I looked at them both. "Thanks for almost running into me." Severide then looked at me. "Hey Gabby, how is Gabriel doing?" I then smiled as I went to hug them both. "He's doing much better. I am just coming to get Matteo." Stella then sighed. "Awh that sucks, Stephen and him were just starting to bond." I looked at them. "Well, I want my little guy home with me and Matt. Need to keep my credits good for a while. Eventually, the babies will be coming here."

Stella nodded and agreed. "By the way, how is your pregnancy going?" Stella smiled. "Good, I already booked time off at the end of my pregnancy. However, if you want a spot back on Ambo...talk to Matt quick. I am leaving to go to OFI soon." I then shook my head. "I am done at the firehouse guys. I have too much on my place. Maybe when the kids are older. That's all I can promise. By the way, you make sure that Matt stays safe at the fires okay Severide?"

Severide nodded and agreed with me. "Trust me, I do. I keep him as far back as I possibly can. Honestly, he is scared to get close anyways. Doesn't want to inhale any smoke and destroy his lungs. Doesn't want the CFD to loose a second consecutive Firehouse 51 chief this soon." I nodded and agreed with him. "Listen, I am going to have to cut this short. I am going to get Matteo and then we are headed home. I want my family together today." Stella agreed.

"Listen, you make sure that you relax okay? You deserve it." I nodded when she said that and smiled. "Oh trust me, I'm relaxing. In fact, we are going to relax in bed when we get home. But listen, I need to get Matteo." They both agreed and nodded as they walked away to head back to work. Meanwhile, I walked into the preschool to see Lindsay at the door. "Well, what a friendly face to see at the door. Haven't seen you in years now have I Lindsay?"

Lindsay smiled when she saw me before going to hug me. "You here to get Matteo?" I nodded. "Yeah, we are home and stuff has calmed down so, we are going to make sure that we keep our credits in tack." Lindsay then laughed. "Yeah, Matt changed you to the unlimited plan already. He's paid for a year in advance. Also added in spots for 2 more kids." I smiled when she said that. "I am going to have to thank him. That's a good idea. By the way, you do overnight right?"

Linsday then sighed. "Not anymore. Me and Allison actually have twins now. We finally found the right sperm donor." I smiled when she said that. "Well, tell her congratulations on my behalf. But listen, I am going to get Matteo now." Lindsay nodded and agreed. "Go ahead." I smiled when she said that. Making my way into the preschool area, I saw Matteo walk into the building. Seeing me right away, he smiled and ran over to me. "Mama!" I then bent down to hug him.

Kissing his cheek, I smiled as I held him close. "You have fun today buddy?" Matteo nodded and smiled. "I made friends." I smiled when he said that. "You have some fun with Stephen?" Matteo nodded and smiled. "Well listen, I am going to take you home okay? Me and daddy are done taking care of your brother and sister. That means that we can play." Matteo smiled when I said that. "Okay mama." He then grabbed my hand and brought me to his cubby.

Walking over with him, I smiled as I went to help him get all of his stuff so we could head home and spend the rest of the day together as a family.