Chapter 370

Gabby's POV: When Matt asked me how I was today compared to yesterday, I smiled at him while starting to feed Ella. Reaching out for him, I smiled when Matt walked up to me and grabbed my hand. "I am doing much better compared to yesterday. Just being here with Matteo in the same house as us but with someone else watching him...and at the same time, having all of your attention of me really did the trick. I feel so much more relaxed and you taking the day off is perfect. I am just glad we are going home. No offence but, I would rather be home right now."

Matt then went to sit next to me and watched as I started to feed Ella. "I just wanted to make sure that we weren't rushing things. Gabby, if you aren't ready to go home...I can work from here and you can rest more. We can stay and get more help with Matteo from Antonio and Sylvie." Gabby smiled when I said that. "And I love that you are saying that Matt but...I am ready and want to go home. We can rest in bed with the kids. Have a movie day or something. You can do your computer work while we sit in bed. I mean, if that's okay with you?" Matt nodded, smiling.

He then went to lean in and kissed me slowly, putting both his hands on my neck. "I love you so much Gabby and I promise to make sure we are very relaxed today. You already know this but, I am going to say this again. I have seeing you so stressed. So, whatever you need me to do when it comes to lowering stress around the house, I am going to do it." I nodded, smiling at him.

"I promise to let you know if there is anything I need you to do when it comes to lowering stress around the house. But right now, you need to get up off the bed and go take a shower before Matteo needs you. Since you are awake, I would like you to go take care of him rather than Antonio and Sylvie. Sylvie and Antonio already have 2 kids to take care of. They didn't want to have 3 kids, we did. So, we have to take care of the 3 amazing kids we have. So get up, go shower or else I am wearing PJs tonight when we are home." Matt laughed and smiled at me. 

Watching him walk away to go take a shower, I smiled as I turned my head and then went to concentrate on feeding Ella that morning so that I could start feeding Wally after.