Chapter 359

Matt's POV: After driving Gabby to Antonio's place, I smiled as I got out and saw him open our van. Walking over to him, I smiled. "Thanks again for taking her and the kids in. I think this will be a good thing for her." He then turned to look at me and nodded as he shook my hand. "I already called Sylvie so...you should be expecting Ma..." That's when I heard Matteo run outside. "Papa!" Turning around to look at him, I smiled as I bent down to pick him up. "Hey buddy, how has your day been?" Matteo smiled at me as I went to kiss his head. "Good."

Matteo smiled as I held him close. "Well listen, your mama is going to join you here for the rest of the day. She's a little stressed. So, you have to be a good boy and let her rest okay? Maybe you can play with Ella and Gabriel while your mommy takes a nap." Matteo nodded and agreed with me when I said that. I then looked at Gabby and smiled while setting him down. Walking up to her, I went to see her get Ella out of the car. "Here, let me have my little girl." Gabby smiled when I said that before letting me grab her. I then kissed her forehead and smiled at Gabby.

Seeing Antonio grab Gabriel, I smiled at him. "Thanks for picking him up." I then went to grab the baby bag and Gabby's bag that I put in the back of the van. Carrying them in with Ella, I smiled as I went to follow Antonio and Gabby inside. "LIsten, you just relax right now okay Gabby? Let me and Matt take care of everything before he has to go back to the house." Gabby then sighed when he said that. "Antonio, can you take care of the kids and Matt can help me? I would like to just talk to him alone for a minute before he leaves."

I nodded when she said that before looking at Antonio. "I'd like that too please Antonio." He nodded and smiled as he went to let us inside. Looking at Sylvie, he smiled. "Hey." Sylvie then walked up to him and smiled as she went to kiss him. "Welcome home. Go get changed and I will help Matt and Gabby get set up okay? You are going to take care of Matteo and Theo while me and Gabby relax with the babies upstairs in our room. She needs a breather." Antonio nodded and agreed as he turned to look at me. "You guys get the basement bedroom."

I nodded and agreed with him. "Wait, you're staying here too Matt?" I nodded. "I am staying here after shift. Then, Gabby can stay here tomorrow. We can do supper afterwards." She agreed and nodded. "How bad was it?" Gabby was about to answer. "Not yet okay Gabby? It just happened and you need a minute downstairs with me to take a breather and just relax. Please believe me when I say this, it will help." Gabby then turned to look at me and nodded. "I trust you Matt." I smiled when she said that before looking at Matteo. "Matteo, I will be back soon."

He agreed and nodded before walking away to go play with Theo. Meanwhile, I looked at Ella and kissed her forehead. "C'mon, let's go downstairs with Mama. We can spend a little time together before daddy has to go back to work." Ella then cuddled up to me when I said that. Smiling at Gabby as I looked at her, I went to take off my shoes before going to lead her downstairs so we could talk. "C'mon Gabby, let's get you changed." Gabby nodded and agreed as we walked downstairs together so that I could help  her get our room set up.