Chapter 363

Matt's POV:
As I made my way downstairs to the bedroom me and Gabby were staying in tonight, I looked at her and saw that she was playing with her wedding band. "If you even think that I am going to let you take that ring off ever again...you are out of your mind." Gabby then looked up at me as I went to set my bags down at the end of our bed. Going to close the door, I then took my phone out of my pocket and went to put it on silent. Gabby then sighed. "Matt, I am starting to interfere with you being a good chief." I then shook my head as I went to sit with her. 

Wrapping my arm around her while slipping under the covers with her, I went to grab her hand and just held her close. "You are never going to interfere with me being a good chief. In fact, you are the one that makes me a good chief. I can't do this without you Gabby." Gabby sighed when I said that and then nodded while cuddling up to me. "I guess my dad's just got my head...." Pushing her chin up, I went to kiss her softly to get her to change her mind. "That help a bit?" Gabby nodded as she went to kiss me softly. Wrapping my arms around her, I smiled.

Gabby then whispered to me. "You aren't in trouble with the CFD are you? I know you are..." I shook my head. "I spoke to Chief Walker. I am off for the next 72 hours. He understands that my main priority is family. I promise Gabby...if this stress doesn't die down, I am resigning and we are going to take it easy. You of all people should know that I love you more than my job. I quit once before to make sure that you were healthy...I will gladly do it again, Boden's will be damned. I know you are not supposed to talk ill of the dead but..." 

Rolling over onto my chest, Gabby then wrapped her arms around my head before kissing my softly. "Just shut up and hold me in your arms." I nodded and agreed with her when she said that before feeling her lay her head down on my chest. Wrapping my arm around her back, I went to kiss her forehead softly before running my hand up her shirt. That's when I felt she wasn't wearing a bra and smirked a bit. "Don't even think about it. It's so that I can feed the babies without having to pump milk right now." I nodded and agreed with her. "I know Gabby."

I then realized something, I hadn't gotten changed. "You know, I just realized that I forgot to change out of my jeans and into some sweats." Gabby then moved to lean up and looked down into my eyes. "Well too bad. You are going to have to deal with it. I am comfortable and need you to just lay there, be comfortable and relax." I nodded and agreed. "I can wait until one of us have to get up." Gabby nodded and agreed with me as she went to put her head on my shoulder again. "If I fall asleep, can you just let me sleep?" I nodded and agreed. "Of course."

Kissing her head softly as I held her close, I was about to close my eyes and try to sleep too when I heard the door open. "Oh, sorry uncle Matt and aunt Gabby." Rolling over off of me, Gabby then looked at Diego. "What are you doing here?" Diego then went to walk into his closet. "Just had to grab my Molly's shirt. I am off to work. You okay aunt Gabby?" Gabby then sighed. "We can talk when you come visit your dad tomorrow before shift. Can you stay at your mom's tonight? Me and Matt are staying the night because I need to rest." Getting up, I went to grab my sweats.

Gabby then stared at me. "Go get changed and then come back here. I want to be comfortable with you in bed." I nodded and agreed. "How about you talk to your aunt Gabby for a bit Diego?" Diego nodded and agreed. "We can call and explain if you are late." He smiled when Gabby said that. Meanwhile, I walked away to the bathroom to change out of my jeans and into some sweats so that I was more comfortable as I laid down in bed with Gabby.

Diego's POV:
As I went to sit with my aunt Gabby, I looked at her. "You okay aunt Gabby?" Gabby then sighed when I said that. "You wouldn't understand." I then looked at her. "Aunt Gabby, you do realize that I work with your firehouse co-workers on a daily basis right? So, if it's related to the firehouse...I am pretty in the know." Gabby laughed when I said that and nodded. "I guess that's right. But it's also about your grandfather. He confronted me at the firehouse today. Got really stressed and..." I then put my hand up and stopped her. "No need to say more, I know."

My aunt Gabby seemed pretty shocked by that. "Did your dad tell you?" I nodded. "He told me that I shouldn't talk about grandpa with you. So, let's not talk about it." I then went to check my watch and saw that I had a few minutes. Getting up, I went to put some deodorant on before changing my shirt. "Hey, can you promise me something?" Gabby then looked at me. "What is it?" I then looked at her. "I get to have sex in this bed before you do." Gabby was shocked when I said that. "Wait, you're still a virgin!?!" 

I nodded and agreed with her. "Yeah, I am. Sorry but, I am not ready to risk having a kid. I want to finish school first. However, once I am done college...I am not promising that I am going to wait until marriage." Gabby nodded and agreed. "And I am not going to judge you. Let me remind you that me and your uncle got pregnant and had Matteo before we got married." That's when I heard my uncle Matt come back into the room. "Okay, why exactly are we talking about our sex life with our nephew?" Gabby then looked at him. "He's still a virgin." 

 Matt then looked at me and nodded. "Yeah, I can see that." I was offended by that. "Hey!" Matt then laughed. "Oh, your dad has you wrapped around his finger so much since you got COVID that would totally make sense. Plus, the pandemic has made it really hard to get any intimacy even between husband and wife." I then looked at him. "Yet, you had a kid." Gabby then corrected me. "2 kids." I then sighed. "I mean the normal way...you know what I mean. With him getting you pregnant. God, I am leaving before this gets any more awkward!" Walking away, I went to close my door. "Uncle Matt, I meant it...no sex in my bed!" 

Gabby's POV:
Matt laughed and agreed with him. "I promise Diego. I am resting." He agreed and nodded before leaving. "Oh, get us some of our favorites in an hour okay? I am not cooking tonight." Diego agreed. "Okay then, see you in an hour." I smiled when Diego closed the door and then moved to cuddle up to Matt in bed. Wrapping his arms around me tight, he then went to kiss my forehead. "Did that time with Diego make you feel any better?" I sighed when he asked me that. "Somewhat but not really. I am still stressed." Matt nodded and understood.

"You want to take a nap with me holding you in my arms." Biting my lip, I thought about it. "Just hold me for a bit. I want to relax and do some breathing with your help." Matt nodded and agreed with me. Rubbing my back, Matt just held me close as we relaxed in Diego's bed at Antonio's place that afternoon.