Chapter 415

Antonio's POV: As I stand at the door of my sister's place with Sylvie, I sigh as I look at her. "Babe, you sure that this is even a good idea?" Sylvie then turned to look at me. "Antonio, you shut your mouth. It's your sister's first day back on Ambo with me. I want to celebrate that. We haven't worked together in almost 4 years. I need to celebrate that I have my paramedic partner back!" I agreed when she said that when I saw Matt. "Anyways, I have to talk to your chief anyways." Sylvie then sighed and looked at me, shaking her head. "He's going to keep me safe Antonio."

That's when I heard Matt open the door. "Damn straight I am. Last time I checked, you were on Ambo with Gabby. So, not only am I going to make sure that my wife comes back to the firehouse after every call...I am also going to make sure you do too." Matt then looked at Sylvie. "Go in and talk to your PIC. And don't complain. You may have more years but, she's my wife. Seniority vs wife. Sorry Sylvie but, she wins." Gabby then yelled when he said that. "Yeah, keep thinking that Sylvie. The real reason is because I threatened him regarding the bedroom."

I laughed when she said that. "Head in Sylvie, I will be right in. I have time before work." She agreed and nodded walking in. That's when I heard Matteo run towards me at the door. "Uncle Tonio!" I then went to take off my shoes and smiled as I went to bend down and hug him. "Hey little guy. How is my favorite future detective?" Matt then stared at me. "Calm down there buddy. He's my future fire captain. So, don't even try and get him in Intelligence. Same goes for Gabriel. However, Ella is fair game." I was shocked when he said that and nodded. "Seriously?"

Matt nodded. "She's got more Dawson in her than Casey. She's stubborn yet wickedly smart, she complains a lot and always gets her way. I swear, it's like she's Gabby's mini twin. I am just waiting for the diagnosis." I then looked at him when I understood what he meant. He thinks that she may have what Gabby has too. "She's like Gabby too? It's not just Matteo?" Matt nodded. "I am just glad that my mom agreed to move in full-time." I nodded and agreed. "You didn't want my mom to move in full-time?" Matt laughed. "She's needed at your place more. You good?"

I sighed. "I just got tested again because we had a scare." Matt then looked at me. "Okay Antonio c'mon. That is not cool!" I sighed and nodded. He then went to walk over to the kitchen, obviously disgusted with me. But instead, it was because he was mad at Sylvie. "Sylvie!" Walking over, I watched what was happening. Turning to look at him, Sylvie was confused. "What's up Matt?" He then stared at her. "You let me put you in the field when you had a pregnancy scare?"