Chapter 383

Matt's POV: After ordering us some breakfast, I smiled as I came to join Gabby in the washroom to see her standing in front of the mirror while looking at her stomach. She was obviously a bit body conscious right now and I knew that was not something I wanted for her. She was beautiful and I was going to make sure that she knew that. Wrapping my arms around her, I went to kiss her shoulder softly before whispering to her. "You are gorgeous so please, stop worrying."

Turning around to look at me, Gabby then stepped close to me while still wearing her robe. Setting my swimsuit and shirt on the counter, I went to step close to her and put my hand on her hip. "I guess I am still a bit body conscious. Matt, I only gave birth 37 days ago." I nodded and understood what she meant. "Gabby, I don't care. You are beautiful and the mother of my children. Me being able to say that sentence is more important than the baby fat you have."

Gabby then thought about it and nodded. "Gabby, we had children together....and you gave birth to 2 of them. Think about that. Almost 4 years ago, we didn't even plan on getting pregnant...let alone having our own kids. Now, we are parents to the 3 best kids I could have ever asked for. No, not because of who they are but because of who their mom is. The love of my life, Gabriela Maria Casey." Gabby smiled when I said that before going to kiss me softly.

Gabby smiled when I said that before wrapping her arms around my waist. Moving her lips to my neck, I smiled as she kissed it softly. "You are just begging for more sex." I laughed when she said that and shook my head. "No, I am being honest with you. You are the love of my life and because you are gorgeous. So please, just relax babe and let me go so that I can start the shower. If I remember right, it needs to heat up. I forget if I even took a shower the morning after."

Gabby then stared at me. "What?" I then laughed as I went to start the shower. "You were still fast asleep when I left that morning to go to shift. I didn't want to wake you up." She nodded and agreed with me when I said that. Stepping close to her, I smiled as I went to grab her waist once again. Quickly kissing her, I then went to open her bathrobe so that I could help her get undressed. "I moved your dress on top of your suitcase just to let you know."

Gabby nodded and agreed. "Good, I almost stepped on it on my way in here." I smiled when she said that before taking off her robe. Hanging it up, I watched as Gabby was about to walk away when I stopped her. Holding her hand, I smiled as I went to take off my towel while she was still standing there. Following her into the shower, I smiled as we both got in together so that we could wash each other that morning. Getting under the water, I smiled at her.

That's when I felt Gabby get close to me and put her hands on my chest. Grabbing her neck, I smiled as I went to kiss her softly and just whispered to her. "You are so beautiful and I feel so lucky to be your husband. And don't even say that line is getting cheesy. It's true and it is going to continue to be true for the rest of your life." Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded. "And me being so lucky to be your wife is going to be true for the same amount of time."

I smiled when she said that before going to push a strand of hair behind her ear. Grabbing her neck, I went to kiss her softly while feeling her wrap her arms around my shoulders. I then decided to grab some soap they had in there for us to use. Putting my arms on her arms, I smiled as I started to wash her while we held each other close. That's when I decided to tease her but kissing her neck softly while we took out time with each other. "God, you are so gorgeous."

Gabby smiled when I said that and nodded as she moved her hands up my chest (with soap on her hands) before going to turn my head so that she could kiss me softly. "Enough witht he neck kisses okay? I want your lips on mine from now on. I am sorry Matt but, it just gets weird when we are not in bed." I nodded and understood as I went to put my hands on her back. Bringing her close to me again, I smiled as I bent down to kiss her again. "I understand, no worries okay?"

Gabby nodded and smiled as I said that before going to kiss me again. Keeping my hands on her back, I smiled as we continued to kiss each other for the next 20 minutes...just taking our time because we weren't in a rush to go anywhere today.