Chapter 3 Little Princess Full Moon

Qin Yiyi's full moon wine is served in her own courtyard. She was born in spring, and the full moon is approaching summer, and the weather in Beijing is warm and not too hot.

Qin Yiyi had a prickly heat at night because of being too thickly wrapped yesterday. The old man was complained by his grandmother all night, and he blamed himself and felt distressed. Today, he finally listened to professional advice and only wrapped her in a thin quilt, showing a pretty little face. .

Without obstructing his vision, Qin Yiyi certainly took a good look at his courtyard. The layout is a traditional courtyard house, but the main building is a small two-story building. Qin Yi liked this kind of courtyard very much since her last life, but she was from the city of S in the previous life. Even if she moved to the capital, this kind of courtyard would not be a common place for people to live in. Sigh again, it's nice to have a grandpa!

The scale is small, just five or six tables. But Qin Yi could see clearly that apart from having a special friendship with the old man, the rest were all prominent figures. It can be said that Qin Yiyi has a full moon wine, which is almost the same as a gathering of national leaders.

The little princess of the Qin family has spread in the circle. It is a collection of favorites by a few people, and not surprisingly, the few elders at the top of the power have to be the only ones looking at her. It's a pity that she is only full moon, otherwise these individuals would be close to her if they want to show up.

The full moon wine is held at noon, because Qin Yi's life is noon. The old head of the Meng family, Meng Huaizu, came long ago. Actually, he visited her more than once in the hospital. He liked it very much, no less than his own father. Later Qin Yiyi learned that it was because there were no girls in any of his family's in-laws.

To say that not everyone is particularly fond of girls, but it can't stand up to it. These families are all in high positions, and of course they will respond to national policies. Each family can only give birth to one. There are these mischievous grandchildren. Everyone wants to make a good word, and hopes which daughter or daughter-in-law can give Add an intimate little padded jacket at home.

It seems that only Hua Yunshang can do this. It turns out that Mr. Qin's personality doesn't like the soft and weak type of Hua Yunshang, but the Hua family helped the Qin family during the turbulent years, and later kissed him. Moreover, when the two children reached the mating age, the two married naturally. With Qin Yiguang now, Hua Yunchang's family status has risen.

In addition to his sons and daughters, there are two young ladies who came with Mr. Meng. These two were not seen by Qin 11 in the previous life, so compared to his own two ladies, they seem to be rarer.

When he was young, Mr. Meng was gentle and elegant, and his temperament was precipitous and charming when he was old. With a small white beard on his chin, he looked very kind and talkative. As soon as he entered the door, he opened his eyes and smiled at Qin one by one, "One by one, baby, come and hug Grandpa Meng."

Elder Qin hugged his granddaughter and avoided him.

"You smiling fox knows that it's ill-intentioned at a glance, and then it scares my dear dear. Go go, go far." His mouth said so badly, the expression on his face was awkward. The granddaughter is here, but this old fox has been ruthlessly crushed! How about my granddaughter fight for me, and I want to give my granddaughter a kiss.

Meng Huaizu hated his teeth when he looked at Qin Guosheng so terribly. On weekdays, the two of them compare everything. The old boy had just risen to his head two days ago. However, when he was a soldier, he was always behind him. This high position had been charging Old Man Qin all the time, and that was what everyone expected. But how come such a good boy is their home! The little man never cried or made trouble when he was born. He went to see it a few times and was quiet, and gave a sweet smile when he met someone. What a beautiful and cute little girl, how could it be their home! The smiling fox, who had always strategized, couldn't keep his smile anymore and was jealous.