Chapter 169. Dare to compare who is richer with me?

The bidding of land is different from the auction of goods, and it must have a very strict review system.

    That is to say, before the bidding, there was a draft list of bidding companies, and the companies that the Rothschilds put on the surface were on this list. Qin Yiyi and the others made a temporary decision, so of course they are not qualified to participate in the auction.

    But it doesn't matter, this kind of trivial matter can't trouble Qin Jue, who is known as Tinker Bell.

    Before the few people entered the arena, Qin Jue had already got the cards for the auction.

    It's summer now, but fortunately, Qin Yiyi's body is not big at five months old, and some women will not have fever and sweating after pregnancy.

    And in order to prevent her from feeling hot, Meng Shichen specially instructed the air conditioner in the auction venue to be turned on moderately, and even let him hold the remote control, ready to adjust the temperature according to Qin Yiyi's feeling at any time.

    Of course, the people at the venue were not so easy to talk to. The reason they listened to Meng Shichen was because Meng Shichen bought the auction house the day before Qin Yiyi decided to come.

    At that time, Qin Shuang had joked with Yuemeiwu that if Qin Yiyi liked to run around the world, the real estate of the Lanrist family would rise in a straight line.

    Qin Yiyi is wearing a double layer of silk gauze today. The inner lining is skin-friendly, soft and cool silk, and the outer layer is covered with a layer of pure white gauze. She was still thin because the skirt was loose, so she thought she was a girl if she didn't look carefully, and she couldn't see that she was pregnant at all.

    All kinds of large and medium-sized enterprises can participate in this auction, so the personnel are mixed. Meng Shichen simply asked Qin Yiyi to wear a pair of big glasses and a hat on her head, completely covering her face.

    Although Meng Shichen's possessiveness is strong, but this time he has no choice but to do so. Qin Yiyi's appearance has become more and more beautiful since she was pregnant. Even the people around her who have been immune for many years are in a daze when they see her. The impact is very great for those who see her for the first time.

    In order to avoid the gazes of those perverts who were attracted to him, Meng Shichen had no choice but to do so. Fortunately, there are many women in the United States who like to wear hats to cover their veils. It is not surprising that Qin Yiyi is like this.

    When they arrived at the venue and found seats in the first row, the Rothschilds who were next to them, who were the highest in the venue, had already arrived.

    Qin Yiyi was sitting with Meng Shichen's arms around them, and Qin Jue and Qin Shuang sat on either side of them. Turning his head to the other side, he saw their target this time.

    It was a woman in a white tight-fitting knee-length dress, and she was also wearing a small beret at this time, with a small piece of gauze covering her eyes in front of her. The appearance is superior, and the figure is also very hot. If you look carefully, you really have a shadow of Qin Shuang. It's just that compared with Qin Shuang's unparalleled beauty, this woman looks arrogant and a bit gaudy.

    "Baby Kaili, it's about to start. Let me know if you like something later, and I'll buy it for you." "

    Honey, you're so kind."

    The woman's name is Kaili, and she is Qin Shuangpianfang's cousin. When Qin Shuang and her family were in power, this woman was still young, so she knew that she would pester Qin Jue every day.