Chapter 147 Solve the trouble once and for all

On the second day after talking with Zhang Weijin, Qin Yiyi was obviously in a good mood.

    "Baby happy?"

    Sitting in Meng Shichen's arms and being fed breakfast, Qin Yi nodded and smiled.

    "Happy."

    "I'm not happy."

    Qin Yiyi was puzzled, and looking back, Meng Shichen really looked sad.

    "What's wrong, brother?"

    Seeing that Qin Yiyi had finished eating a bowl of porridge, he put down the tableware in his hand, and turned the little baby over to face him.

    "I've coaxed the baby for so long and the baby is not happy, but you will be happy when he says it."

    Although Meng Shichen was not with him last night, he stood at the door and looked at Qin Yiyi the whole time. When seeing the two brothers and sisters only said a few words, the smile on the little baby's face came back again, one can imagine the sourness in his heart.

    "How can it be the same. I am also happy that my brother coaxed me, but I didn't show it."

    "Then why do you have to show it to him?"

    Meng Shichen is a spoiled child at this time, hugging Qin Yi one by one constantly Kissing her small face to vent her dissatisfaction, but her movements are still gentle.

    After being hugged and kissed deeply by Meng Shichen for a while, Qin Yiyi finally coaxed again when he was free.

    "That's because the second brother is stupid. If I don't show it, he won't understand. But the elder brother is smart, and even if I don't show it, he can find out."

    Qin Yiyi is telling the truth, her emotions are all hidden in that indifference Underneath the appearance, others can't figure it out even if they want to guess. But sometimes Meng Shichen would always notice emotions that she didn't even notice herself, and then give comfort or encouragement.

    It's just what I said, second brother, please forgive me.

    Meng Shichen was really happy when he heard the result. The little baby not only affirmed himself, but also praised himself.

    Well, other men are stupid.

    "The baby is also the smartest." The

    two praised each other without humility, but Qin Yiyi felt that such a small matter was nothing if it could make Meng Shichen happy.

    Thinking of something, Qin Yiyi said again.

    "Brother watched you all the time yesterday?"

    Meng Shichen admitted with a nod of course, and then the aggrieved look appeared again. The long and thick eyelashes, not inferior to a woman's, trembled slightly, and there was a little bit of dissatisfaction and grievance in the dark purple eyes.

    "The baby won't let me follow, so I can only stand at the door."

    It is indeed Meng Shichen's style, but this is not the point, the point is the back.

    "So you'll wash my hair as soon as I go back?"

    Qin Yiyi didn't say a few words to Zhang Weijin last night, and it was getting late, so Qin Yiyi went back to rest. As soon as he returned to the room, Meng Shichen coaxed and tricked Qin Yiyi to wash his hair first, and of course he took a bath and ate tofu.

    "He touched your hair."

    Meng Shichen said this with more confidence, Qin Yiyi didn't explain that it was the reason for his own brother to touch your hair, and asked again.