Chapter 161. Praying mantis catching cicada and oriole behind

"Go over there and dig a little deeper."

    Tasha directed the subordinates brought over with Neptune to start digging with tools, but the digging place was not in the direction where Lei Zhe was buried.

    Neptune felt a little strange, even if he liked Meng Shichen, he wouldn't even care about his subordinates. What's more, that subordinate belonged to Qin Yiyi, whom she hated, so he couldn't figure it out.

    Qin Yiyi himself was in a period of depression after setbacks, and now after Qin Shuang's incident, the guilt that Meng Shichen had not comforted in his heart began to multiply.

    In fact, in the final analysis, although Qin Yiyi's setbacks in his previous life were mostly small things, his starting point in this life was too high, and he never encountered anything that he couldn't handle. This time, I felt a little unbearable.

    But human beings have to grow up little by little, no matter how reluctant Meng Shichen is to let Qin Yiyi be unhappy, such things as setbacks are out of his control, all he can do is to comfort Qin Yiyi afterwards.

    "Baby, it's not your fault."

    Qin Yiyi was buried in Meng Shichen's arms without looking up or making a sound.

    Although she didn't have any feelings for Lei Zhe, she had a deep feeling for Qin Shuangshen. This time, the blow to her was not small. With Qin Yiyi's personality, he most dislikes the displeasure of the people around him.

    "Baby, everyone is responsible for their actions, and you cannot bear the consequences for them."

    Although what Meng Shichen said seemed a bit cruel in this environment, it was also an out-and-out reality.

    "What about Qin Shuang?"

    Qin Yiyi couldn't listen to Meng Shichen's words of persuasion now, and Qin Shuang's cries were all in his mind.

    "She will be strong, just like a baby, isn't she?"

    "Brother, do we have tools? In case Lei Zhe doesn't die, can we dig it out?"

    Qin Yiyi also didn't want to give up in her heart. How could she, a perfectionist like her, endure any imperfection in life. Even the lives of those around her, she hopes to be perfect.

    "Okay."

    After Qin Yiyi said this, Qin Jue and the others realized that no matter what was in their hands, they started digging with Qin Shuang.

    It's no wonder that they were later than Tasha thought, it was because they had too much affection for each other, so they couldn't be so calm. No matter how cold-blooded and calm they seem on weekdays, in fact, when they are placed on the people around them, they are all emotional people.

    "Lei Zhe! Big bastard, big bastard! I hate you! I hate you to death!"

    Qin Shuang cursed, but his hands were already hurt to the bone and he didn't want to stop.

    "Use this."

    Yuemeiwu handed Qin Shuang a knife. How dare she not let her dig it at this time. It can be seen that she is so distressed. What else can she do besides handing over the tool.

    Everyone knew that Qin Shuang would not give up until he saw Lei Zhe's body, but after seeing his body, Qin Shuang was afraid that he would suffer another blow.

    Qin Yiyi also insisted on getting off Meng Shichen to help Qin Shuang dig, and Meng Shichen also stayed by her side to accompany her.

    Tasha's eyes flashed when she saw the actions of these people.