Chapter 46 Family Love

Qin Weixian felt very sad that the person he liked was so humiliated by his close relatives.

    Shen Jun saw that Qin Wei was so embarrassing first, the young master who used to be aloof, but now he was so humiliated by others, and he was still a member of his own family. Shen Jun couldn't bear this kind of mood even thinking about it.

    Then I saw Qin Weixian's face was red and blue, and he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. That pitiful appearance, as a brother, Shen Jun felt that Qin Yiyi had really passed this time. Even if he was beaten and scolded, even if he was beaten to a bone, the physical injury would be much stronger than this time, which would never erase the spiritual injury.

    You know, even if Qin Wei returns to the Qin family first and becomes that superior young master again, there will still be some stains. This time, it will be a nightmare where he will be taken out and laughed at forever.

    Just as he was about to step forward, he was immediately pulled back by his father beside him.

    "I know you have a good relationship, but that's the Qin family's business. Are you going to let our Shen family follow suit?"

    Shen Jun endured the blue veins, and looked at Qin Wei who had been bowing his head like a child at a loss. , I felt that the sore eye sockets in my heart became hot and humid.

    Taking back the hand that Meng Shichen wiped clean for her, Qin Yi said flatly.

    "Are you angry? Are you wronged? Do you feel hate?"

    Qin Weixian still didn't dare to raise his head to meet those gazes, but shook his head firmly.

    Qin Yiyi lowered his eyes, his eyelashes covered the emotion in his eyes, and he raised them after waiting for a while.

    "Brother, I'm going to the dressing room."

    "Okay."

    Meng Shichen left with Qin Yiyi in his arms, and Zhang Weijin also felt distressed seeing her eldest brother like this.

    It turned out that the high-spirited person who could laugh everywhere is gone. Now it is replaced by a man who has learned to bow his head and swallow his anger.

    He understood that Qin Weixian was really not angry with them, nor did he blame Qin Yiyi, because he has always been like this and only remembers others' good. Because of this, Qin Yiyi wanted to treat him like this even more.

    It's not just the big brother, it's not difficult one by one.

    In fact, Qin Weixian's situation is simply too common. Even if it's not the Qin family, it's a common mistake in an ordinary family. It can even be said that if one day Qin Yiyi doesn't like Meng Shichen and finds another man, not only will the old man not say anything, but if the Meng family comes to make trouble, it is not certain that he will fall out with the Meng family.

    And if it is someone else's son, such a small matter, the parents who love their children will help settle it no matter what. It's not wrong to really like someone, and you can't blame Qin Weixian for liking an incorrect person. It's a pity that he was born in the Qin family.

    Not wanting to think about it any longer, Zhang Weijin took a drink from the water glass to suppress her emotions.

    "Let's go."

    Qin Weixian still didn't raise his head, he didn't care about other people's eyes at the moment, let out a shredded hmm from his throat, and left the venue quickly.

    "One by one, why bother? That Yang Yi doesn't like Wei Xian, I believe you two should be able to see that."

    Rubbing the water glass in his hand, he raised his head and glanced around lightly. , all the watching eyes quickly dodged.