Chapter 114. Is it jealous?

"Did you eat it?"

Qin pulled the chain in his hand one by one, his little neck was pulled back and his neck hurt, and he turned his head and glared with dissatisfaction.

At first sight, it was my mother's king who asked, and he wagged his tail quickly to please, but the wagging motion was a bit strange, and I knew it was from other zoology.

This is really how Xiaoxiao saw other small animals on the boat to please his owner when he went out for a stroll a while ago. Of course, he also jumped into his arms and acted like coquettish, but Xiaoxiao used its clever head to think about it.

If it really jumped into the arms of the mother king, it would not be rewarded by petting or kissing like other beasts, but the king's fist.

So Xiaoxiao decisively abandoned the impractical way and replaced it with wagging his tail.

Qin Yi saw him, although he thought Xiaoxiao was very cute, but his eyelashes were still slightly curled.

"Don't wag your tail."

A faint voice sounded, but with infinite majesty. It seemed to Xiao Xiao that his mother king was much more terrifying than the king of beasts.

Even if it didn't understand what Qin Yi said, it could feel that it was his actions that made the other party unhappy. Right now, I gave up the original ingratiation, replaced it with my own uniqueness, and raised his neck to whisper to Qin Yiyi one by one.

Although immature, the voice of tigers still cannot be imitated by ordinary animals, and Qin was satisfied one by one.

"Did you eat it? That man pet."

Fearing that Xiaoxiao would not understand, Qin Yi pointed his finger at the two people who were arguing.

Looking along the mother's fingers, Xiao Xiao could not reply, but the licking motion had already answered Qin's question very well.

Qin Shuanghei Xian, looking a little bit, but not long and small trails.

"You are really picky to eat. If it weren't for the lady to find you today, I guess all the pets on the boat will make you eat clean."

Xiao Xiao seemed to understand what she said, and turned her head back and gave Qin Shuang a proud look. It's not about eating everything well, people are still very particular about it.

Qin Yi pulled the chain in his hand one by one, Xiao Xiao knew that he couldn't hold back the mother, and didn't dare to have any opinions, so he followed Qin Yi's strength and moved forward and backward, and then he played.

"Who are those two?"

In order to avoid trouble, Qin Yi thinks it is better to ask clearly.

Of course, Qin Jue came forward to answer this kind of thing.

"Miss, wearing a colorful skirt is just a lady of the family. Another nodded, named Tomita Liumei, a native of country j, who speaks both in black and white, but the women in this circle have a bad reputation. ."

Yuemeiwu looked at another luxurious and beautiful woman wearing a deep purple dress.

"Why? Is she jealous or what did she do?"

"I don't know if you are jealous, but her first pot of gold is not too right."

Yuemeiwu and Qin Shuang both showed interest, and stared at Qin Jue with their heads sideways.

"What is it?" The two said in unison.

Before Qin Jue could answer, the woman below answered the two questions first.