Chapter 179. The splendor that dare not look directly

At Qin Yiyi's words, Sabang smiled mockingly.

    He took a small half step back, almost sticking to Les's back. It seemed that Sabang really believed that Les could protect him.

    Meng Shichen took Qin Yiyi and took two steps forward, without looking at Sabang, but put infinite pressure on Sabang. This kind of pressure has never been seen on Gavin's body, which makes Sabang more cautious in his heart.

    Now Sifang was standing in four directions. The room was not big. Qin Shuang and Qinjue were standing at the door and the road was already blocked. No one could escape unless they used the small window behind the old man.

    Obviously, it was not a good time to make a move here, and one could accidentally injure it, so no one moved.

    Qin Yi inspected the room one by one, except for a bed, a table and two chairs, there were almost nothing else. The old man directly opposite her wore clothes full of holes, but he didn't look humble. Standing there like a big mountain, facing the coercion of the three parties, he did not waver in the slightest.

    "What are you doing?"

    The man standing next to the old man was the one who robbed Qin Yiyi before and then led them the way.

    No wonder his eyes flickered when he saw the address. It turned out that his family lived here.

    Perhaps Les and Haiwang didn't have a good impression of this man just now, so even this man became hostile to Qin Yiyi and the others.

    However, the hostility is not too much. After all, I have spent some time with Qin Yiyi just now, and maybe I think Qin Yiyi is a good person.

    Seeing that he was holding food in his hand, Qin Yiyi should have bought it with the money she gave, and said in a calm tone.

    "You are the guardian?"

    The group of people who look after the property of the Lanrist family are collectively referred to as guardians. Because they supervise not only money, but also the people of the Lanrist family.

    The old man said the first words since Le Si and the others entered the door, but it was not to Qin Yiyi, but to Meng Shichen.

    "Are you Osborne Lanrist?"

    Meng Shichen nodded, answering his question.

    The old man looked at him with satisfaction and smiled. This smile, coupled with the standard English just now, made everyone feel that the old man was like a noble elder, or at least a wise man.

    Sabang felt unhappy when he saw that the old man refused to accept his softness and toughness just now, but now he took the initiative to talk to Meng Shichen, and he looked like he was smiling.

    "The guardian's duty is to serve the person holding the token, as long as that person is a descendant of the Lanrest family, no matter who it is. Am I right?" Gavin only gave Qin

    Yiyi the general idea, because he He also only knows a rough idea, but from Sabang's tone now, it's obvious that he knows a lot.

    Hearing what Sabang said, the old man nodded in agreement, and then spoke in an affirmative tone.

    "Although you have been expelled from the Lanrest family, you have the certification of blood, and you have the right to inherit the property."

    They don't care about the secular intrigues or family fights, they only recognize blood. Although they are remote, they have a special way of connection, and the dynamics of the Lanrist family are under their control.