Chapter 156. The Great Escape (Wan Geng)

I don't know if they got the news of Qin Yiyi's coming, Haiwang and Todd also rushed there with people and goods.

    The three families met after dinner, and Qin Yiyi unexpectedly greeted Haiwang.

    "Here we come."

    Sea King was stunned for a moment, then replied with a smile in his eyes.

    "Yeah, when I heard the news of your coming, I rushed over to join in the fun."

    Aubrey was still behind Todd, and when he saw Qin Yiyi and Haiwang suspected of being in a relationship, he narrowed his eyes and turned back to his own. tent.

    "My younger brother is going crazy, but in my opinion, Les should be the most angry."

    Qin Yiyi asked Haiwang's indifferent expression.

    "Since you know, why don't you tell him?"

    King Hai took a deep look at Qin Yiyi, feeling Meng Shichen's displeasure before taking it back.

    "You should have expected that I would not say it, otherwise I would not have used such a simple method. But I still have to sigh, the effect is good." There is no

    completely unexpected thing in this world, but Qin Yiyi bet on it The more likely side.

    The two parties did not talk any more, and turned back to the tent.

    "Aren't you afraid that she will swallow you up in the end?"

    Compared to Qin Yiyi talking, Haiwang was more surprised that Tasha would take the initiative to express his opinion on a matter.

    Looking sideways, Neptune raised his eyebrows.

    "You are hostile to her."

    Neptune has sensed this a long time ago. Tasha has always been a person who will not do anything extra. Also because the relationship between the two is a transaction, so it never involves individuals. But every time she sees Qin Yiyi, she will have mood swings, which cannot be seen by outsiders, but Neptune still feels it.

    "Yes, I don't like her."

    Sea King turned around this time and stopped.

    "This makes me very curious. You are not someone who is jealous of others. Why, can you tell me the reason?"

    Tasha's queen-like expression did not change, and she was so straightforward even when she hated someone.

    "No, you're wrong, I'm just jealous."

    After speaking, he glanced at Qin Yiyi's tent and left.

    When Todd returned to the tent, he called Nat, of course to report the situation.

    "Patriarch, I have seen the members of the Lanrist family."

    Nat's expression sank when he heard this surname. Glancing at Les who happened to be next to him, he turned on the speakerphone.

    "Speak."

    "Qin, Lanrest seems to have warmed up a lot with Neptune, and he took the initiative to talk to him." When

    Les heard this, the things he was holding in his hand suddenly shattered. up.

    "Aquaman is gone?"

    "Yes, he came with me."

    "Find a chance and kill him."

    "Understood. Then Qin, what will Lanrest do?"