Chapter 149 Mr. Qin turned the crisis into safety

Qin Yiyi's face darkened slightly in surprise, but he continued after a while.

    "Is he coming, or should I go?"

    Nothing could compare to Grandpa's health, Qin Yi made up his mind, and the unhappiness of being threatened just now dissipated.

    If Qin Jue hadn't understood Qin Yiyi's thoughts, he would have beaten that person away at that time.

    "Miss, he's just outside."

    Qin Yi's eyes flashed, and he felt a little relieved.

    "Go outside and wait."

    Originally, Meng Shichen was not happy to wake up the little baby in the middle of the night, but when he heard that it was Mr. Qin's business, he endured it.

    Qin Jue took the order to go out, Meng Shichen picked up Qin Yiyi and prepared to change clothes.

    "Brother won't change."

    Qin Yiyi hurried out, mainly because he was anxious to cure the old man's illness as soon as possible.

    Meng Shichen paused for a moment, hugged Qin Yiyi in his arms, and then pulled a big blanket to wrap her tightly.

    Qin Yiyi was too anxious this time, his body sitting in Meng Shichen's arms leaned forward slightly. Considering her mood, Meng Shichen walked faster.

    When they arrived at the living room, Qin Jue and the others had already stood there. When they saw Qin come out one by one, they all saluted and said hello.

    Although the relationship has reached this level of intimacy, etiquette cannot be abolished, and the range of salutations is not large, and both parties are used to this pattern.

    Seeing the person standing up from the sofa, Qin Yiyi frowned slightly.

    "It's you?"

    This is a man in his twenties, with a high-class appearance and temperament. Standing on the side gives people a very peaceful feeling.

    "Master, miss."

    The man also bent slightly to salute like Qin Jue. Not many people called Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen that way. And this, they have known each other for many years.

    "Xiu."

    Qin Yiyi called out his name, without his surname because Qin Yiyi couldn't remember. And to her, the name is just a code name, without any special meaning.

    But it was not the case when Meng Shichen heard it. This time his complexion and aura did not show at all, he just sat down with Qin Yiyi in his arms, without looking at Xiu.

    Qin Jue and the others were slightly puzzled habitually, but they quickly put them aside.

    Xiu Ye followed Qin Yiyi and sat on the sofa opposite her, followed by a man who seemed to be a bodyguard.

    Although Yixiu's skills were the worst among the six at the beginning, no matter what, they all graduated from St. Lundu, and they are still black seals. How could it be so bad.

    Seeing this situation, Qin Yiyi vaguely guessed something in his heart again, and his originally reserved expression became more relaxed.

    Although I know that Xiu is good at researching medicine, but I have never heard that he can cure diseases.

    "Can you cure my grandpa?"

    Qin Yiyi went straight to the point, without saying any polite words, just wanted to know the answer.